• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Chuunis, Nagumo Hajime vs Shadow-sama (Waiting update from Shadow to continue)

That is not how it works, Hajime on a subconscious level would ignore Shadow's movements just as one forgets the background information in one's daily life. Also, must mention that space magic would not stop I AM ATOMIC as it destroys the space itself. Might fix Shadow's profile, it isn't a very hard series to do and I've already read most of it a bit ago but for now it is just Shadow one-shotting or I AM ATOMIC. Idk the win cons for Hajime.

That is not how it works, Hajime on a subconscious level would ignore Shadow's movements just as one forgets the background information in one's daily life. Also, must mention that space magic would not stop I AM ATOMIC as it destroys the space itself. Might fix Shadow's profile, it isn't a very hard series to do and I've already read most of it a bit ago but for now it is just Shadow one-shotting or I AM ATOMIC. Idk the win cons for Hajime.
Lord Abyssgate is really much more impressive that that, we talk about about a dude that even before go to other world and obtain magic, skill and greats stats, machines already had hard to detect him, that become even more absurd after go to other world and go even futher more after becoming Lord Abyssgate, and Hajime still can fight against him. And that's why I though in seal I AM ATOMIC, but I remembered that in that point Hajime have Key Hole with which he could go to other site and not receive the impact of I AM ATOMIC, and also even though the space isolation could break, with various layers can resist big attacks, though I'm not really sure if there are a difference in potency between the space isolation of this key against the one of After-Stories key, it not then I think that with three layers could resis I AM ATOMIC.

How does this key of Hajime even scale to that anyways? After stories, Hajime is a different story.
I mean, the artifact that create speace isolation it's the same, well, technically it's not the same because in this point I think he only have Cross Bits instead of Cross Velts, not sure, but in the after story with the space isolation of Cross Velt he blocks attacks able to change geography (in this moment I think of a attack that destroyed a volcan even from distance), but fair if in this point he can't block I AM ATOMIC, would change the fact that with Gate Key he could go to other site before be affected by it.

Well it is not really in character for Hajime to do that iirc.
If he encounter something that he could block he evade, and considering the things is a damn big explosion I think he would evade with Teleport, could be wrong, but as long it's the best to survive/win Hajime isn't so strict with what to use.

But well, I make the post so better stop to to participate so much and wait for the opinions of others, @Celestial_Pegasus (If I mention him he get a notification or not because of be staff?) is supporter of both series so could say good opinions about both sides.

I don't see the problem of OP participating much to give input when series have few supporters. But okay. He does not get a notif.

I don't see the problem of OP participating much to give input when series have few supporters. But okay. He does not get a notif.
I honestly also don't see much problem, specially when helping saying a few things, but I also understand and the point of view of other than think it's better if the op don't participate much, well we can continue the discussion until other comes to give their opinions, I'm also gonna ask him in his profile about his thought just in case.

Idk why Kousuke is been mentioned here, but yea his stealth is so absurd that everything ignores him, even machines, and when serious, it's basically so good that he doesn't exist, even After stories Hajime has problems with that.

Shadow's invisibility or whatever is not on the profile, so i don't really see the point in arguing that besides saying Hajime resists mind hax, illusions and perception manipulation and that the creatures in labyrinth could completely erase their presence so good even Kouki couldn't detect them, but Hajime can, in in addition to being able to sense heat, magic, idk if it's enough, but don't really see the point in arguing something not on Shadow's profile.

In case anyone wants to know, 2nd key Hajime goes all the way up to Schnee Labyrinth, the reason being to separate Hajime before he got evolution magic and after, cause he got a power up, there aren't any other meaningful points to break up his keys before that, we know in like vol 7, it's stated he is always training and stronger than he was in vol 2, but i don't see the point in separating them, you could say vol 2 Hajime is Low 7-B scaling to Miledi, and Yue's multiple storm feats, and that by volume 6, he is 7-B, scaling to Noint, but its a waste of time to me.

Anyway 2nd key Hajime usually just uses his gun fu, shooting bullets and teleporting them, he doesn't really use much in the way of durability negation, he has created stuff that can destroy souls and small scale space hax to boost his ap, but really i don't see him ignoring Shadow's durability, he doesn't really fight like that till the end of the main story, and amps don't help here either.

Idk why Kousuke is been mentioned here, but yea his stealth is so absurd that everything ignores him, even machines, and when serious, it's basically so good that he doesn't exist, even After stories Hajime has problems with that.

Shadow's invisibility or whatever is not on the profile, so i don't really see the point in arguing that besides saying Hajime resists mind hax, illusions and perception manipulation and that the creatures in labyrinth could completely erase their presence so good even Kouki couldn't detect them, but Hajime can, in in addition to being able to sense heat, magic, idk if it's enough, but don't really see the point in arguing something not on Shadow's profile.

In case anyone wants to know, 2nd key Hajime goes all the way up to Schnee Labyrinth, the reason being to separate Hajime before he got evolution magic and after, cause he got a power up, there aren't any other meaningful points to break up his keys before that, we know in like vol 7, it's stated he is always training and stronger than he was in vol 2, but i don't see the point in separating them, you could say vol 2 Hajime is Low 7-B scaling to Miledi, and Yue's multiple storm feats, and that by volume 6, he is 7-B, scaling to Noint, but its a waste of time to me.

Anyway 2nd key Hajime usually just uses his gun fu, shooting bullets and teleporting them, he doesn't really use much in the way of durability negation, he has created stuff that can destroy souls and small scale space hax to boost his ap, but really i don't see him ignoring Shadow's durability, he doesn't really fight like that till the end of the main story, and amps don't help here either.
I know that isn't in the profile, but in case it's added and so I considered good to think about how potent is, but if it's below the pressence of Lord Abyssgate (it's more simple just say Kousuke, but all for the chuuni memes) then don't have a problem with that Hajime.

I also understand the reason to separe before Schnee because of the conceptual magic, I just though that a key before obtain others magic ancient magic besides creation magic was good, it would be a Hajime a bit weaker and basically only with his gun type armament, but well it's not really important.

Schalegen shouldn't kill if it pierce a important part of Shadow?

Schalegen is just like 5-6x above Hajime's normal ap, Shadow is Large Mountain level, it won't matter even if you make this Post Schnee Hajime, as his ap only goes up to Mountain level.

I don't think this match works at all. Hajime just doesn't use durability negating hax at this point, his harem would actually fair better ie Yue destroy space or souls, Kaori reducing things to particles.

Schalegen is just like 5-6x above Hajime's normal ap, Shadow is Large Mountain level, it won't matter even if you make this Post Schnee Hajime, as his ap only goes up to Mountain level.

I don't think this match works at all. Hajime just doesn't use durability negating hax at this point, his harem would actually fair better ie Yue destroy space or souls, Kaori reducing things to particles.
Shouldn't that be enought to, you know, pierce the brain or heart? Schalegen focus only in power pierce.

And I don't want to use the wives because they aren't chuuni, at least not chuuni enough.

Shouldn't that be enought to, you know, pierce the brain or heart? Schalegen focus only in power pierce.

And I don't want to use the wives because they aren't chuuni, at least not chuuni enough.
In worst case couldn't he shoot various times in the same point to pierce? I remember that he have do that various times. And I ask this because don't know, but Shadow can dodge the railguns?

Celestial Pegasus makes sense. (The invisibility is another issue)

regarding what you say, Shadow is basically fully covered by his slime armor which he can shift and fix easily so I don’t see any over time damage happening.

Celestial Pegasus makes sense. (The invisibility is another issue)

regarding what you say, Shadow is basically fully covered by his slime armor which he can shift and fix easily so I don’t see any over time damage happening.
That was a point I didn't consider, fair then, still, there are openings like the eyes or mouth, couldn't he shoot to that parts?

Last edited:
To put it simply. It’s very unlikely for that to happen and succeed before Shadow one shots him.
Shadow use easily I AM ATOMIC (though thinking that he is facing someone much more fast than him and that's petentially dangerous to his life him using it wouldn't be weird)? If that the case then I guess (though I don't honestly think is unreasonable to just aim from the eyes if he see that his suit resist Schalgen), Hajime could survive in other way I AM ATOMIC aside from teleport outside range with Gate Hole? With Large Shield + Transmutation to respair continuously I don't think would be enough and at the minimun one layer of space isolation isn't gonna be enough. His normal attack are also powerful, but considering that Hajime should evade while also defending from them if his instinct tell him they are powerful, I think the only way that Shadow have to one shot Hajime it's I AM ATOMIC.

Last edited:
Thinking and thinking, yeah, the only option against I AM ATOMIC to this Hajime should be the use of a Gate Key to escape. Hajime have speed advantage with amp and his guns are railguns so, correct me if I'm wrong, Shadow can't evade or would had a hard time, so the chances for Hajime winning would be killing before Shadow decide to use I AM ATOMIC (shooting to parts like the eyes and so), while the chance for Shadow would be using I AM ATOMIC and Hajime don't teleport outside range or can't because of inestability in the space. I'm wrong in something? If that's not the case then I'm gonna begin to count votes, futher arguments are welcome.

Last edited:
I would recommend at the very least waiting for me to make revisions to Sahdow’s profile. His current ratings and abilities should change, by a considerable amount. Although I don’t think this will stop the fight from being one sided.

I would recommend at the very least waiting for me to make revisions to Sahdow’s profile. His current ratings and abilities should change, by a considerable amount. Although I don’t think this will stop the fight from being one sided.
Hmm, could be good, but from what you mentioned until now I think the arguments for the match aren't really different, anyways, even so I guess I'm gonna wait for that (please don't take a eternity that I would forget).

Well, I should get through V2 tonight and tomorrow morning if nothing gets in my way. Already went through v1 changes and most re-calcs So maybe a week at worst since I got pretty motivated to fix the profiles or maybe I fail to get calc members to check my calcs so who knows.

Well, I should get through V2 tonight and tomorrow morning if nothing gets in my way. Already went through v1 changes and most re-calcs So maybe a week at worst since I got pretty motivated to fix the profiles or maybe I fail to get calc members to check my calcs so who knows.
Oh, good luck with that, then I'm gonna wait without problem that don't seem to take long.

Back