• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Chuunis, Nagumo Hajime vs Shadow-sama (Waiting update from Shadow to continue)

First key Hajime Nagumo vs Shadow-sama. A chuuni that try to negate be one and probably the personification of chuuni. Not gonna lie, I wanted to do Lord Abyssgate vs Shadow, but the AP difference seems to great. So because of that I choose the Demon King of the Chuuni Lord. Fight happens in Tortus, if a have to say a specific site then Reisen Gorge.

Counts:
Chuuni with parch in the eye, a demon eye, metalic arm, white hair and many chuuni phrase: 0
Chuuni that it's almost the personification of the Chuuni itself: 0
Inncon: 0

Last edited:
Which version of Hajime? SBA would mean it's the strongest which would be a stomp here, he is too fast and has higher ap.

Not to mention automatic resurrection, and all Hajime's hax ie mind and soul manipulation.

Make it 1st key Hajime and he is still too fast, while Sid has higher ap.

Which version of Hajime? SBA would mean it's the strongest which would be a stomp here, he is too fast and has higher ap.

Not to mention automatic resurrection, and all Hajime's hax ie mind and soul manipulation.

Make it 1st key Hajime and he is still too fast, while Sid has higher ap.
I was thinking it more deeply and I guess I should use something like the Hajime after obtain Space Magic, because don't know if he could defend against I AM ATOMIC without that, maybe if I restrict I AM ATOMIC and only use Hajime after Orcus/before Miledi? In principle wouldn't like to equalize speed so Hajime could counter the AP difference, but if necessary that could be changed.

We don't have a key for Hajime Post Orcus, before Miledi, it's just 1 key which covers up Schnee.

Off the top of my head, wouldn't know what such an Hajime's stats would be, like small building level? Well he would still be above the classmates who are City Block level and FTL i guess. Hajime as of Miledi would be like Small City level and FTL.

Anyway those keys don't exist, so it's gonna have to be the ones on the profile, which will be the 1st one i am assuming,

We don't have a key for Hajime Post Orcus, before Miledi, it's just 1 key which covers up Schnee.

Off the top of my head, wouldn't know what such an Hajime's stats would be, like small building level? Well he would still be above the classmates who are City Block level and FTL i guess. Hajime as of Miledi would be like Small City level and FTL.

Anyway those keys don't exist, so it's gonna have to be the ones on the profile, which will be the 1st one i am assuming,
Then I suppose first key Hajime, also, should I restrict I AM ATOMIC and equalize speed? If Hajime have Hole Key then I think isn't necessary restrict I AM ATOMIC, in which case I think would be fair equalize speed if the speed boost of Limit Break would still work.

Last edited:
This doesn’t look like a fair match. It’s gonna be a stomp for either side. If you equalize his speed he can still speed boost himself with his amps.

This doesn’t look like a fair match. It’s gonna be a stomp for either side. If you equalize his speed he can still speed boost himself with his amps.
The amp would be x2 so I think isn't so great (could be wrong, if that's to great then I guess this can't work), in this case Hajime have guns (not exactly only guns, but that type of armament), grenades and Cross Bits, Shadow even with the x2 have the AP advantage.

I'm gonna be honest, the kit of Shadow isn't really good to fight against Hajime, but because of the great AP advantage with Lord Abyssgate the other Chunni in Arifureta that could fight Shadow is Hajime. I swear I'm gonna do a vs between Lord Abyssgate and Shadow after the current onmyoji arc of Lord Abyssgate.

Pretty sure his boost is up to like x12 but might be mistaken. Shadow isn’t that haxed even if the missing abilities of his were to be added.

Pretty sure his boost is up to like x12 but might be mistaken. Shadow isn’t that haxed even if the missing abilities of his were to be added.
No, with Limit Break he only have a x2 of stats, with Overlord would be x4 but this key don't have Overlord.

Based on the talk first key, and he didn’t think it was fair to equalize speed due to erasing his speed advantage but he still has access to speed boosts.

No, rift walk is an overall speed increase. That’s how he saved Yue from the light beams.

Based on the talk first key, and he didn’t think it was fair to equalize speed due to erasing his speed advantage but he still has access to speed boosts.

No, rift walk is an overall speed increase. That’s how he saved Yue from the light beams.
If the amp it's more than x3 with Limit Break then the speed advantage is really to crazy, Shadow don't have something that could help him in this situation? If so I suppose then that I would have to wait until the day of Lord Abyssgate vs Shadow.

when Nagumo transfered Kaori's soul into a new body. Idk if this after Post-Evolution or not
This is before Schnee so yes, he have Soul Magic, but we know that he can't use magic well without artifacts, and in that moment he worked with the girls for hours, so I'm pretty sure it was revived not only because of Hajime.

This is before Schnee so yes, he have Soul Magic, but we know that he can't use magic well without artifacts, and in that moment he worked with the girls for hours, so I'm pretty sure it was revived not only because of Hajime.
Though don't know if in the LN appear how Hajime do it then and if it was more work of him than other.

there's still time and gravity manip in his post evolution key though (kinda forget how he used this abillities since i read it two years ago)

anyway, if his time and gravity manip need preps then the only thing Nagumo would do is using amp huh

Well shadow’s Precog is really ******* good but it isn’t on his profile, I remember him having a loop of precogning, precog with the original demon but well, not on his profile. He also has the thing we’re people can’t see him move at all due to his nature of movements but yeah same thing as before.

there's still time and gravity manip in his post evolution key though (kinda forget how he used this abillities since i read it two years ago)

anyway, if his time and gravity manip need preps then the only thing Nagumo would do is using amp huh
More than prep it thatt he could only use them with artifacts, and he already have various of them, Space Magic I know he can use it with isolation Barrier (though that could be broken with a really powerful attack) and Chakram that are mini gates and Bolas that restrain the space warping in the target, seems like in this point don't have any artifact with Time Magic.

Well shadow’s Precog is really ******* good but it isn’t on his profile, I remember him having a loop of precogning, precog with the original demon but well, not on his profile. He also has the thing we’re people can’t see him move at all due to his nature of movements but yeah same thing as before.
That could be interesting, but without know how potent is compared against the nature of Lord Abyssgate can't be sure how much could affect his pressence, but supposing is in the same level as Lord Abyssgate (it's honestly tiring writing this each time, but all for the chuuni memes) then it could work to some extent, Hajime move even without see, know or process what's happening, by pure instinc and have the Demon Eye to see on top of his normal Senses.

Back