• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Music for Vs Threads

IIRC, some people here have added battle music to their vs threads so that whenever you click on the thread and it loads up on your screen, music of your choice begins to play.

Does anyone here know how to do that? I have 0 idea and want to do this for a certain vs match.

I don't know.

Though, you can put still put some sort of box with a play button to play the song as a SoundCloud audio file.

ForVsthreads
I recommend everyone to create something like this:
(I'm going to elaborate in a second.)

Quote this:

Speed =

[[ : 0

[[

: 0

Inconclusive: 0

[[File: |250px|left]]

[[File: |250px|right]]

• lol

• The soundcloud url thing (this) puts a music box in a thread equal to the Nega-Chin vs Dio example DMB gave, one just has to put a soundcloud link between the two "s.
    • The pic of a character above the box may end up smaller, if so change his size (250px) to something around 280px
  • The WikiaNotification|lol|<soundcloud url thing (this) puts a music box always at the bottom-right of the thread, one just has to put a soundcloud link between the first two "s.

Back