• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayo guys it's Jeffery vs Infinte! (Javenplayz vs Dark hearted) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Playz peeked out a locker hopefully  He wouldn't spot him as the randomizer pro stepped out He heard a distant
"HEY!"
He spotted Dark hearted
"No going back now..."
  • Both are 8-A
  • Anything above 8-A is restricted
  • Javen has no other equipment than his Skateboard
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place at baldi's schoolhouse
  • Both have prior knowledge on each other
  • Distance is 20 meters
  • Battle music
"Oh that's real funny what's a noob like you gonna do to me-":

"WEAK? WEAK!!!": 3

Solos Aerneia (Incon):

Last edited:
Not sure what keeping distance does for him if he lacks ranged options, plus Dark can easily handle a weapon like that considering the Monsters he'd be fighting normally
Oh by keep distance I mean just skate away from Dark anyways Javen will follow up with growing multiple limbs (Via body control) and start barraging Heart with punches

Dark should have the skill to contend with this. I don’t recall Playz having great martial arts
Playz knows Kung-fu though I think a hero with all that training Dark beats him in skill.
Javen has Broadway Force so he can use distraction dance and make Dark dance.

Last edited:
What exactly would this do in the fight
Distract Dark so Javen could land some hits on him there's a reason why it's called the distraction dance for a reason
I have a very cringe thought in my head now a serious character dancing to a really goofy dance 💀

I have a very cringe thought in my head now a serious character dancing to a really goofy dance 💀
You know, Sake is known for forcing enemies to dance before they are brutalized in the Great Sea War, so this has happened in V. Verse before
Distract Dark so Javen could land some hits on him there's a reason why it's called the distraction dance for a reason
He doesn't need to dance to keep it going? How many times will he be able to land a free blow?

You know, Sake is known for forcing enemies to dance before they are brutalized in the Great Sea War, so this has happened in V. Verse before
Relatable I'm starting to love this 'sake' guy
He doesn't need to dance to keep it going? How many times will he be able to land a free blow?
I'd say for 1 minute that Dark keeps dancing so Javen would start barraging him with punches

If I lose this match I'm putting that as my profile for one week 💀
Now I gotta win

Dark doesn’t have much else he can do, as a martial artist, he needs to fight close range so he’ll follow Javen until he gets there and use Golden Heart Slashing Fist, most likely Golden Heart Stinging Blows followed by a giant uppercut. That dance could be a problem for this though

Now I gotta win

Dark doesn’t have much else he can do, as a martial artist, he needs to fight close range so he’ll follow Javen until he gets there and use Golden Heart Slashing Fist, most likely Golden Heart Stinging Blows followed by a giant uppercut. That dance could be a problem for this though
You too 🗿

Javen has teleportation so he can always teleport behind Dark and start hitting him from there

Not quite his body can but dark has to land the blows in his head the biggest weakness To most of my characters is to aim for their big*** head
Martial artists in OPM typically attack their foes whole body with a barrage, so it’s virtually guaranteed end that some of Dark’s blows will land there, and if it really is so big he might exclusively target that. Unlike others using the golden heart fist, he does not prioritize a peaceful takedown

Martial artists in OPM typically attack their foes whole body with a barrage, so it’s virtually guaranteed end that some of Dark’s blows will land there, and if it really is so big he might exclusively target that. Unlike others using the golden heart fist, he does not prioritize a peaceful takedown
I'll respond later imma go cook on fnajo 2

bump

Javen will likely know of the barrage since both have prior knowledge so he won't let dark get the jump on him and beat Heart with a skateboard.

Javen will likely know of the barrage since both have prior knowledge so he won't let dark get the jump on him and beat Heart with a skateboard.
I didn’t notice they had prior knowledge, Dark should be more well off then and not fall into traps so easily. Fighting with a skateboard wouldn’t help much, Dark should be able to parry that pretty easily and counterattack

I didn’t notice they had prior knowledge, Dark should be more well off then and not fall into traps so easily. Fighting with a skateboard wouldn’t help much, Dark should be able to parry that pretty easily and counterattack
Javen would probably teleport and repeat and try to absolutely combo him and kick him in the shins before dark notices

Back