• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest Non-smurf 5-B character

the thing is that knowing meth's legend can do smth more than simply mind hax but could turn DS to an albino. and the limits of dispel bound is the AP of said character. Should the opponent is stronger it will overwhelm it. I don't think he ever banned a mental attack of meth's level and too boot his AP is higher considering a single motion can accidentally destroy the planet so he can tear down the barriers as the jaws of darkness are 100 nights packed into one jaw so yeah...

nope cuz i comepletely forgot to ask an admin for that though the versus removal ppl seem to agree on the removal

Umm...correct me if I'm wrong...but dispel bound are an innumerable number forcefields which protect DS from mind manipulation right?

So. Meth's mind hax would need to be able to break through those forcefields which I've heard there are millions of, and they regenerate extemely fast.

Then Meth's range is only listed as planet level, so it wouldn't effect Darsh's soul and spirit.

...But I'm not really knowledgable on either verse, so this is just from what I've heard/read.

Warren Valion said:
I am pretty sure Dark Schinder has never used his Dispel Bound to neg mindhax on Meth's level.
^this. I firstly don't thing DS could neg this level of mind hax and even so he will get attacked from his shadows and should hold an AP advantage cuz his motion already could destroy planet and the jaws consist of 100 nights alone

Well. DB doesn't negate, it shields. So Meth's mind hax would need a feat of breaking through barriers.

Also from what I've heard AP is certainly a weakness of DB, but it doesn't become useless unless the fight is an AP stomp.

Then, there are a lot of them layered on top of each other and they regenerate very quickly. So...theres that

I'll call one of my friends and ask him about this, as he actually read the entire manga.

Okay, so there aren't millions of them (Like, not even close), there are like 30 of them stacked on top of each other.

Edit: And they all protect from something different.

Not all mindhax really has a travel time to shield though. Meth has like undecellions or some other ridiculous number for his potency, if that helps

I am pretty sure that Dark would need to prove that his shields can block mindhax with the potency of Meth.

And even if can, and I doubt that, I am 99.9% sure that Dark can't kill Meth or even touch him considering his Regenerationn and abstract nature.

Now, if you think that Meth wouldn't be able to put down Dark because his mind, body, and soul are separated in different realms - and I feel like Meth could find a way, but Meth could just BFR.

Does Dark even have a win-con?

nope afaik. From the manga at least at that form not really (someone needs to really confirm my memory on Bastard is rusty). Not only AP deficit but mind hax is lacking and the shields are paper for meth. Not to mention he can just attack from DS's shadow all he wants

Back