• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 4-A

Bolas got his High 2A resistance removed actually

Why when Galactus lost to Father? Granted he could have beaten him in a variety of ways.

Gargoyle One said:
Why when Galactus lost to Father? Granted he could have beaten him in a variety of ways.
A while ago (and for some reason, the Father's regen is still listed as Mid-Godly).

Bolas has insane mindhax, its just not 5-D. Funnily enough something like that wouldn't even be an outlier for him, but that type of resistance is an outlier for Jace Belere which is where it came from. Bolas can destroy luke on the same thought as luke mindhaxes though, with luke dead I don't think Bolas stays stuck like that. Bolas may be kinda OP for this competition if there's no smurfs, actually. Tezzeret with all equipment is still amazing, but not busted.

Here's some suggestions.

Drach'nye

Tezzeret

The Yncarne

I don't think Yncarne's so much 1-A death hax as it is very potent regen negation, but if you don't want to deal with that just take Drach.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Shadow keeps using 5-D mindhax bolas as an argument

But regardless bolas solos Star Wars easily
His 4-A key gets stomped ny the Force itself and bedlam spirits, but his 2-A key does the obvious

Alright, well as others have said Bolas and Drah are in this fight.

EDIT If WH40k is banned then like Zach said Bolas should take 4-A

One per verse? MTG has a lot of 4-As, but Bolas should be the strongest, maybe Emrakul but it's the shadow of a 5-D in that key.

4-A, not 4-B weekly.

Unless you're in the process of upgrading him or something

Oof I assumed he was 4-A since he was suggested(sry) and Hl3 is right he wouldnt be able to kill Drach.

I mean, Drach lost to sealing. Bolas can probably pull something like that off. If Dodo wants this to be a tournament though we should just wait and see where this goes.

Although, I do remember implications that after a while of being sealed Drach only really stays like that because it wants to and respects Abaddon or something, I gotta look into that and see how long it took.

Wokistan said:
I mean, Drach lost to sealing. Bolas can probably pull something like that off. If Dodo wants this to be a tournament though we should just wait and see where this goes.

Although, I do remember implications that after a while of being sealed Drach only really stays like that because it wants to and respects Abaddon or something, I gotta look into that and see how long it took.
That was probably eithet higher-d or 1-A sealing tbf

No, I don't think materium emperor has tier 1 sealing. "Sealing" the chaos gods by constantly holding back their influence doesn't count.

Other people have been suggested in the thread than them.

Back