• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Second Strongest 7-A (Kazuradrop vs Kumoko)

I have a couple of issues about her having BB's stuff..

This if a Foxtail CCC Character.. Why does she have Regular CCC BB's abilities, especailly the Omniprescence which is supposed to be throughout a multiverse..

Foxtail, and Regular CCC has a considerable difference...

Foxtail is a what if based on a modification of the original events of CCC. The story doesn't work if you claim the initial circumstances are different. If you want to claim issue with Kazuradrop having omnipresence across a multiverse, then BB having it should be an issue as well

ZephyrosOmega said:
Real talk, I don't see much Kumoko can really do here. Seems kinda stompish to me.
tbh what really is happening here is proving who is stronger for the sake of the Strongest character thread

The Sakura 5 didn't make it into the original CCC game, and the story had to be Edited because of that. Only Passionlip, and Meltlilith made it into the Original CCC game.

BB's omniprescence is across the entire history of the Multiverse... She (BB) exist in the past, present, and future of the entire Mooncell...

Iapitus The Impaler said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Real talk, I don't see much Kumoko can really do here. Seems kinda stompish to me.
tbh what really is happening here is proving who is stronger for the sake of the Strongest character thread
I know, I'm saying that Kazura should be by a pretty wide margin.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
The Sakura 5 didn't make it into the original CCC game, and the story had to be Edited because of that. Only Passionlip, and Meltlilith made it into the Original CCC game.
BB's omniprescence is across the entire history of the Multiverse... She (BB) exist in the past, present, and future of the entire Mooncell...
They existed, they just didn't appear on screen. Violet still has an important roll to the moon cell.

Yeah, its an alternate tale from the same initial circumstances.

>At first, I thought King Hassan and Dantes were the strongest Nasu 7-A >Then suddenly this little girl shows up and blow through both like a nuke

Okay then, Nasu. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Anyways we should contact an expert on Kumoko but for now I do have a question: Is this Kazuradrop just by herself or has she already absorbed everyone (Except Violet)?

This is Kazuradrop having absorbed everyone. We don't know anything about Kazuradrop without absorbing anyone, and its actually implied she is basically useless combat wise without absorbing her siblings

I see. Well I'll just wait for Kumoko expert, because my lord that is one massive wall of text Kumoko would have to get through.

Are we sure Kazura isn't the strongest 7-A and not second? Cuz whew... She's got insane hax.

Kazuradrop after absorbing everyone should look like she went godspeed on puberty. But I don't mind the Yandere loli pic either.

Honestly, I would do a pic of her Puberty form on her profile but I don't know where to find a proper image i can make a render of from. The manga website I use doesn't let you download images from

Too lazy to read everything on her profile. I think mainly 2 things would need to be looked at:

1. Can Kazuradrop overcome low-godly regen? (I assume she can otherwise this thread wouldn't exist)

2. Can she do it while Kumoko barricades herself in a power negating pocket dimension somewhere around the universe?

DontTalkDT said:
Too lazy to read everything on her profile. I think mainly 2 things would need to be looked at:
1. Can Kazuradrop overcome low-godly regen? (I assume she can otherwise this thread wouldn't exist)

2. Can she do it while Kumoko barricades herself in a power negating pocket dimension somewhere around the universe?
1. Melt Virus melts the soul.

2. She's got Multiversal+ range with BB's powers... and Multiversal+ hax at that.

1. And I assume tat's strong enough to get past 100x above base soul resistace?

2. And these powers can kill her in her power negating realm? And can she find her / target her there?

I mean, if not Kumoko plays her energy drain game for all eternity.

She is the master of leading battles of attrition which she eventually wins. With Kazuradrop having just a day of stamina or so, it wouldn't even take that long.

She might even bring C.C.C. out if Melt Virus isn't enough, this thing can go pass Mid-Godly, if I didn't mistranslate it.

And since she has Post-Mooncell BB's Higher D perspective and Authority grants resistance to Power Nullification...

DontTalkDT said:

Yes, absorption, soul manip, among others

Yes, BB's powers got it

DontTalkDT said:
I mean, if not Kumoko plays her energy drain game for all eternity.
She is the master of leading battles of attrition which she eventually wins. With Kazuradrop having just a day of stamina or so, it wouldn't even take that long.
If she tries this then Kazuradrop will just absorb other AI to replenish herself

Oh, I also forgot. The passive mind manip she gets from Passionlip. If Kumoko goes for a battle of attrition then she will lose the ability to think of anything but Kazuradrop

Back