• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But yeah basically zoe has the ability to nope his summons and due to her precog would know to kead with that and with sleep manip

>6.3D

Dont we disregard things that claim to be fractions of spatial dimensions? There are several SCPs that were rejected on that premise

They scale to Nightmare, who's reasoning for being Low 1-C is said 6.3D thing

considering the pannel comes from a comics ment to explain Marvel's cosmology, i think we use it because it holds much more weight that one off SCP

I dont believe that is correct, and neither do several other marvel supporters i asked

The SCP thing im referring to is from an explanation of cosmology as well, and even One of the top dogs in the verse has an unknown rating for having a Spatial dimension identical to that of what is being discussed here

Make a CRT then

There's also the Eternity's thing of there being many more dimensions than just the regular 4, which even with the lowest assumption would be 6-D

also, i don't get why that guy isn't Low 1-C, like both 5-D and 6-D are now Low 1-C, so everything in-between should logically also be Low 1-C

Because as far as im aware we dont accept dimensions that are fractions/decimals as legitimate and upgrades to give it a tier have been shot down several times in the past because of this

Quoting Agnaa

"We don't know that 3125 can control an entire large extra dimension, so its theta-prime fractal topology doesn't give it a tier under the new system."

This is why the latest upgrade wasn't accepted

Nightmare instead can control and warp the entire 6.3D Dream Realm

Thats from an old revision, it was since then stated that it can yet it was still shot down as being allowed a tier by reason of being a decimal dimension

Okay, so my initial statement is: Accepting 6.3-dimensions might be wrong, and I'm getting in contact with the relevant people.

welp, it comes down to the old arguments I guess would he actually transform into Eternity first thing? Because if not, sleep manip and powernull I suspect would get him.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Elder Titan and Mundas iirc.
Cant speak for the mundus thread cuz i wasnt on it but he literally inconned with titan because it wasnt guaranteed in character that he would lead with summons

Back