• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like how generally every marvel match is the same "Do you know he/she resists hax in (insert one, random comic here).

"What is to stop from he/she from using this hax?" (Probably only happened once.)

Anyway, Zoe fra. If Strange had prep I think it might be inconclusive or a strange victory but assuming they are just meeting for the first time, I think Zoe's openings will pretty much always put down strange and is more likely to happe. Specifically sealing and power null.

See thats just it, his variety of hax is kinda what does him in, Zoe will know immediately to lead with erasure/null/sealing combo the second the fight starts, Strange does not have that luxury

She does, she is going to be recieving a Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Corruption, Absorption (Of life force, matter, and magic), and Soul Manipulation among other things

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
You linked to a CRT which didn't even talk about those abilities.
Hmm? No i linked the right one, its the one that upgraded her and gave her all her hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
You don't even HAVE zoe resisting the void on the CRT. Why are you trying to apply it to Zoe
Because she's a celestial, she gets those resistances by default and will have then in the next CRT

Edit: Ninjaed

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Why are some of these things argued without it even being applied? That's like trying to do a presentation without any slides.
Well I kudos your comment because it's a good point, but I do remember Wokistan saying as long as you can prove it on a vs thread with the proper scans and explanation it's alright and can be applied.

WeeklyBattles said:
GLHF22 said:
@Weekly im curious, do you have scan that makes Celestial exist in 2-A scale?
Celestials are concepts that exist on a scale identical to Kindred
Then you have to make CRT, seriously Weekly Adding a missing Ability needs CRT, the thing that a Mods like you definitely know.

MYHERO said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Why are some of these things argued without it even being applied? That's like trying to do a presentation without any slides.
Well I kudos your comment because it's a good point, but I do remember Wokistan saying as long as you can prove it on a vs thread with the proper scans and explanation it's alright and can be applied.
That's true, but it's not like the match cannot be stopped for the added revisions.

Not only a necro as in few months things can change a lot but also as the 5-D is currently not accepted.

Zaratthustra said:
Not only a necro as in few months things can change a lot but also as the 5-D is currently not accepted.
the 5D does not matter for this match since 4D is enough and actually it was accepted it is just being disputed now.

And the match is still relevant for top 5 4-B last I checked.

It matter a lot since this was the most "reliant" argument for her. Nobody used till now 4-D. Make the CRT (not the bad one you did in two parts that create more confusion as you didn't know to organize the arguments). Second, get it accepted then the changes on profiles.

If you think that's an accepted thread then you're wrong.

Btw, I haven't seen yet the arguments from those the last two days so If things were changed then I apologize but this is based on the knowledge I have till 10.1.2020.

Zaratthustra said:
It matter a lot since this was the most "reliant" argument for her. Nobody used till now 4-D. Make the CRT (not the bad one you did in two parts that create more confusion as you didn't know to organize the arguments). Second, get it accepted then the changes on profiles.
If you think that's an accepted thread then you're wrong.

Btw, I haven't seen yet the arguments from those the last two days so If things were changed then I apologize but this is based on the knowledge I have till 10.1.2020.
yes nobody used 4D because it is irrelevant if she is 5D.

In 2 parts what are you talking about? we made a CRT with everything in a blog that was accepted already. The profiles have also been chamged.

It was an accepted thread idk what you are talking about.

Back