• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You cannot viably claim that you disagree with something when evidence to support it hasnt even been presented yet

Thats why Prom and a bunch of others are requesting evidence to understand and evaluate your claims. Until that happens, they will keep disagreeing with you and the 5-D reasoning for the void

maybe it's because the Void and the Celstials have their own crts incoming. The Void one was mostly to update the resistances, not the tiering. When the Celestials(Aspects) revisions are here, then we will update the Void tiering along with the Aspects.

Now I dunno about this match and who wins. But if a fact isn't established, you can't really use it as evidence in a match and just expect people to make that leap of faith for you. The logic here is backwards. You, Weekly, need to present evidence, be it in a CRT or just here. Then people can vote. Stop this twistedness.

honestly at this point like I said, 5D stuff is not required to beat Strange is it, the main acceptance has been Zoe's stuff are 4D so far at least and that is certainly enough Zoe would not need 5D to beat Strange she has the hax and resistances in just 4D enough to do it.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
So Zoe starts with 2-A level sealing?
yes. well wither that or putting him to sleep. Also she has precog (she can see a person's entire life just by looking at them).

Well, characters like Eternity and Master Order have higher dimensionality and they're tier 2.
I mean that is cool but I do tthink it would stop her sealing.

Strange also has his artifacts, which could power null Zoe.
If he knows to use those first.

Anyway what about simply being put to sleep I dont think he has resiatance to that., Zoe has her choice of first moves due to precog.

And she also has conceptual power nullification. so what can he do to that.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Can she put a Low 1-C guy to sleep? She also lacks range for that
He himself is not Low 1-C though his summons are and he does not have higher dimensionality. He is only Low 1-C with certain artifacts and spells.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I mean, he basically becomes Eternity by merging with her
Yeah he would have to do that first yet again. which I dont think he would cause he does not have precog.

Strange uses his artifacts very often, so it's unlikely she'll be able to deal with Strange as she's getting jumped by two higher dimensional beings.
often is not enough would he do that first? Zoe has the advantage of precog.

He summons, then uses hax/spells.
So every fight he starts by summoning someone else to fight? If he does not merge with them he would still get slept/ powernulled either way.

I am looking through multiple threads and barely anything is mentioning summons first in fact absorption appears to be his main move.

I have and no one there proves that strange summons first in character. In fact most people say it is out of character.

Back