• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th 2-B non smurf - The Outsider vs Annoying Dog

Arcker123

He/Him
For this thread

Speed Equal

SBA otherwise

Image result for the outsider dishonored
Image result for annoying dog

The Outsider: Lapsad, Planck69

Annoying Dog:

Last edited:
For NEP type 1, you need feats and conceptual manip, two things the dog lacks
Having a conceptual manip does't mean you can automatically interact with NEP it depend on how of your conceptual work in combat , to this match outsider have passive time stop , i'm confidently the dog get yeeted

The Outsider should take this honestly. Even when considering how some of Annoying Dog's stuff (Omnipresence, Higher-Dimensional Existence in particular), probably shouldn't be there.

well, seeing as he has it now, can outsider interact with higher dimensional existence

eh, probably, though this is for the strongest non smurf thread so i don't think it being a stomp matters much

Annoying Dog was on 5 for quite a while, then he got removed for a bit.

Not losing his memories and stuff regardless of the route or smth.

I mean, according to the rules, he still has the abilities. So this is whether the passive time stop can affect higher-dimensional beings.

Probably not now that i think about it, but the dog cannot interact with outsider either

i think chara has more of a chance rather doggo
anyways what's outsider's AP
what's doggo and chara's AP
and what's his range for the passive time stop thingy

Back