• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Strongest 3-C (Exdeath vs Space Ishtar)

@Schnee One

No Idea, but based on the AP description it sounds like the "strongest" version of Astarte Origin or at least the version they face is borderline bloodlusted, so I assume we should move forward with the idea she is bloodlusted.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Spacetard leads with Matter Hax I think?
I haven't read the event fully tbh so don't take my word for much.
From the sounds of the AP description, it sounds like she is bloodlusted. Starting with thought based matter hax would seem to be a go to under that assumption, since I'm not sure what other abilities she has are thought based

idk much about ishtar. I know Exdeath leads with BFR to the void/rift, which has a buncha passives. IDK if Ishtar resists any of them.

If that doesn't work, he normally opens with either doom (base form) or white hole (tree form). The former is a curse that kills after 30 seconds, and the latter inflicts petrification and instant death at the same time.

Wait isn't abstract existence 1 just not being able to physically interact with the character? I might've forgotten it and I'm just dumb

Genericstickman said:
Wait isn't abstract existence 1 just not being able to physically interact with the character? I might've forgotten it and I'm just dumb
Abstract Existence Type 1 means they are the concept itself. To effect them, you must be able to effect the concept itself. Any hax you want to work have to work on the actual concepts

Back