• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not even close. Multiple other verses have this and are still baseline
You are literally going against the standards. If the verse treats the sets of infinity superior then it qualifies for above baseline. Each infinite layer in MG is verbatim said to be much more superior than the lower ones to the point where people from the lower ones cant even stratch objects in the higher layers.

Pokemon for 1 example Distortion world is far above Baseline 2-A range away from the main multiverse and has different laws, casuality and concepts. A 2-A multiversal reset aimed at effecting all of existence doesn't reach it either
Pretty sure Madoka also has something like it as well
What verses that are capped on baseline 2-A while their cosmological functions asserted that 2 set of infinities > 1 set of infinity?

Do you realized that this standard based on how set theory works?
Its only if it explains that effecting another is infinitely superior
You are literally going against the standards. If the verse treats the sets of infinity superior then it qualifies for above baseline. Each infinite layer in MG is verbatim said to be much more superior than the lower ones to the point where people from the lower ones cant even stratch objects in the higher layers.
And that isn't a infinite superiority.

Also make a CRT for it since it is baseline until a upgrade is made.

Pokemon or PMMM doesn't have that kind of superiority btw the universes

Pokemon for 1 example Distortion world is far above Baseline 2-A range away from the main multiverse and has different laws, casuality and concepts. A 2-A multiversal reset aimed at effecting all of existence doesn't reach it either
Pretty sure Madoka also has something like it as well
Pretty sure this is not same case as destroying two infinite is harder than one

Just to comment on something, the layers only qualify for AP not for range, this is all still just one structure, and as such not above baseline

welp if she beats madoka what stops him from getting merked by the composite PMMM that is UKG and her nonsense

Above baseline High Godly regen, the wall of passives, turning him into another AoC, being nigh composite verse (only doesn't have witch Homura's stuff) etc etc
anos can destroy and neg high-godly even at those dudes who have resistance to high godly neg

Above baseline High Godly regen, the wall of passives, turning him into another AoC, being nigh composite verse (only doesn't have witch Homura's stuff) etc etc
, Regeneration (High-Godly. Came back after Ultimate Madoka destroyed witches on a conceptual level, regenerating in the World of Witches, which is now nonexistent)

I don't see any reason that Anos wouldnt be able to kill her, as he can kill beings who have the same regen stuff as her

Madoka Can't do Anything, Anos Stomp, no?
She can probably do a lot(She has all abilities of magical girls and Anos doesn't really have resistances) so it really isn't a stomp. I think this thread will probably turn into what kind of abilities can Anos eyes null.

uh, that doesn't mean he can erase above baseline regen though, it isn't that she has resistance, her regen is literally above baseline
Lol, Since when we have Above baseline high-godly??? Well, then Graham and UEG NEP2 are far above baseline due to being idescribably incomprehensible even for nothingness.

, Regeneration (High-Godly. Came back after Ultimate Madoka destroyed witches on a conceptual level, regenerating in the World of Witches, which is now nonexistent)

I don't see any reason that Anos wouldnt be able to kill her, as he can kill beings who have the same regen stuff as her
Reminder that in order to deal with ukg the first time she erased her after she was already nep2 and regened from that already less than nep2 state to normal nep2

She can probably do a lot so it really isn't a stomp. I think this thread will probably turn into what kind of abilities can Anos eyes null.
Bloodlusted Fullpower Anos, Anos Slash everything,doesn't? I will stop in this obscurity. I'll I wait for few new input and see how it goes.

Lol, Since when we have Above baseline high-godly??? Well, then Graham and UEG NEP2 are far above baseline due to being idescribably incomprehensible even for nothingness.
I think if you come back after narrative erasure that would be above baseline.

Reminder that in order to deal with ukg the first time she erased her after she was already nep2 and regened from that already less than nep2 state to normal nep2
So by above baseline high godly you mean that ukg can regenerate her nothingness?

Graham Nothigness---> His Concept... Anos is able to erase Graham Nothingness
actually thinking about this is just the same case and even mentioned on the profile is the fact that he couldn't put graham down, so he cant perma put ukg down while ukg just does whatever they want

actually thinking about this is just the same case and even mentioned on the profile is the fact that he couldn't put graham down, so he cant perma put ukg down while ukg just does whatever they want
Graham nothingness is idescribably incomprehensible, also Graham has a resistance against Immo & Regen Negation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back