• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on this wiki if sealing is done with law hax you need to resist both sealing and law hax to completly resist attack right? Only resisting one hax won't be enough?

So on this wiki if sealing is done with law hax you need to resist both sealing and law hax to completly resist attack right? Only resisting one hax won't be enough?
If you are sealed in a place that you can easily destroy what will happen then?

Not sure if he need to resist both or not but anyways since now it's bloodlusted,Madoka can passively nullify all Anos's abilties with skill seals+magia seals,including passive hax and it upscales to her 4-D level so what can Anos do?

Not sure if he need to resist both or not but anyways since now it's bloodlusted,Madoka can passively nullify all Anos's abilties with skill seals+magia seals,including passive hax and it upscales to her 4-D level so what can Anos do?
Can she nullify Anos Cm, Law etc? give him venuzdona already and settle this battle

Yes why not,she prevents them from being active first,not nullify them when they try to affect her because it sounds like NLF af
You can't prevent something that is basically much superior to you

According to you Anos haxs potency are pretty above Madoka haxs potency

You can't prevent something that is basically much superior to you
According to you Anos haxs potency are pretty above Madoka haxs potency
yeah sure,what I mean is sealing his power so that he can't even use it in the first place,not nullifying it when it's in activated state
Where does... this 4D hax PMMM comes from?

yeah sure,what I mean is sealing his power so that he can't even use it in the first place,not nullifying it when it's in activated state
Soo Anos eyes passively destroyed any passive that try to affect Anos, and can't destroy this?

let's talk about the passives first after that comes in character attacks
IIRC Madoka is essentially composite PMNM (with a few exceptions like UKGs NEP 2) while Anos is Anos.
If i give a character a wepon at the start of a battle can that be added?
If it's standard equipment then yes.

Also y'all should really call more PMMM supporters before making assumptions, I've notice Delta is the only one that's really arguing for Madoka tbh.

IIRC Madoka is essentially composite PMNM (with a few exceptions like UKGs NEP 2) while Anos is Anos.

If it's standard equipment then yes.

Also y'all should really call more PMMM supporters before making assumptions, I've notice Delta is the only one that's really arguing for Madoka tbh.
Anos is able to use Venuzdona then.... Soo

Also I don't care that much for this battle since is going nowhere

Think like this.

Anos eyes=passively
Madoka= passively sealing.

Madoka can't negate passively eyes Anos, that's why this reason is not relevant.

Yes why not,she prevents them from being active first,not nullify them when they try to affect her because it sounds like NLF af

Soo Anos eyes passively destroyed any passive that try to affect Anos, and can't destroy this?
Because she can seal passive hax so Anos eyes will be slower
Oh my God what's so hard to give direct citations rather than telling me to "read all by yourself!".
But that's literally in OP tho but if you can't still find it then here:

"Anyways, the list of (passive) memoria include stuff such as Charm, Stu, Bind, Poison, Bur, Curse, Fog, Darkness, Dazzle, Skill Seal, Magia Seal (Not passive in-game yet), MP Damage (Not passive in game yet).

In Vsbattles terms, it's a lot more abilities than it seems by name alone, Bind for example being a combination of Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification, and Regenerationn Negation."

pain
no one will come because they all leave this forum

But that's literally in OP tho but if you can't still find it then here:

"Anyways, the list of (passive) memoria include stuff such as Charm, Stu, Bind, Poison, Bur, Curse, Fog, Darkness, Dazzle, Skill Seal, Magia Seal (Not passive in-game yet), MP Damage (Not passive in game yet).

In Vsbattles terms, it's a lot more abilities than it seems by name alone, Bind for example being a combination of Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification, and Regenerationn Negation."
I'm actually asking if whether her hax are 4D or not, not about what her hax are. Anyway, since the speed isn't equalized here does anyone have proofs that her omnipresence extends, and has Immeasurable attack speed? We don't assume an omnipresent being to have it automatically without implication.

Let's forgot about venuzdonor first, Because that would be overkill, I still thinks anos can still passively destroy her even without venuzdonor.

Anos passive haxs potency ->>>>> Madoka passive potency I don't see who she can seal Anos eyes even more when those eyes are made for destroying any passive or thing that tries to affect Anos in any way, and well those eyes also have passive power Nullification on a greater scale than madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back