• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Anos being able to negate someone regenerating their NEP 2 accepted? Can you link the thread?
Venuzdonoa does and negated it graham just regen, that's why Graham has Resistance to Immortality Negation and Regeneration Negation
So you are saying that Anos' eyes can destroy sealing? But they have never done that so i don't know to what extent should we say his eyes can destroy stuff. And yes he needs to destroy both law and sealing because that's how this wiki treats such powers.
I am not saying that Anos' eyes will destroy sealing, I am saying that sealing will not work because Anos' eyes will destroy madoka's law hax with a power incomparably superior to hers, since her sealing is based on law, if it is destroyed the hax will not take place.
She has every power of magical girls so who knows what more there is. She is NEP 2. It is written in her profile under omnipresence.
Ultimate Madoka doesn't have NEP2, that's it

That said, Venzudonoa has the ability to negate the regeneration of everything it destroys, just by destroying it or just being merely summoned.

Both are infinite actually both have multiple millions of infinite multiverses within them
Are the universes in PMMM infinitely superior to each other? Because they are in Maou Gakuin, inhabitants that are capable of destroying universes in layer 1 are not capable of destroying a simple ship in layer 2 and there are more than 99+ layers that are infinitely uncontably times superior to the previous one.

Pokemon for 1 example Distortion world is far above Baseline 2-A range away from the main multiverse and has different laws, casuality and concepts. A 2-A multiversal reset aimed at effecting all of existence doesn't reach it either
Pretty sure Madoka also has something like it as well
I'm going here to say that the talking was about AP, not range. Standards now say that you need a statement to get more AP/range, otherwise no. And we don't make even "more AP = more range" here, they're not related for some reason in 2-A.

Are the universes in PMMM infinitely superior to each other? Because they are in Maou Gakuin, inhabitants that are capable of destroying universes in layer 1 are not capable of destroying a simple ship in layer 2 and there are more than 99+ layers that are infinitely uncontably times superior to the previous one.
Don't have enough knowledge on the cosmology of PMMM just heard that there was evidence
Also why are universes in Maou Gakuin infinitely above each other yet not higher D lol

I'm going here to say that the talking was about AP, not range. Standards now say that you need a statement to get more AP/range, otherwise no. And we don't make even "more AP = more range" here, they're not related for some reason in 2-A.
How do you get more range by new standards?

Don't have enough knowledge on the cosmology of PMMM just heard that there was evidence
Also why are universes in Maou Gakuin infinitely above each other yet not higher D lol
Well, tier 1 gets rejected for some reasons (being to vague at that time) although there is now plenty of evidence for a new tier 1 thread, a CRT will not be made in the near future.

Actually Anos should have the strongest AP at least in 2-B, my reason is the following, there are other characters that scale to a higher cosmology than Anos in 2-B... Anos is 99+*Countless, there are others that are 1 million * countless or countless*countless, but the point is that in none of those cases the universes have a power difference between them, so as we already know Layer 1 can not be compared against layer 2 and so on until you reach 99+ so the power of this should be greater than those of the other cosmologies because it seems that the other verses the universes are of equal durability. I ask this because of this thread

Actually Anos should have the strongest AP at least in 2-B, my reason is the following, there are other characters that scale to a higher cosmology than Anos in 2-B... Anos is 99+*Countless, there are others that are 1 million * countless or countless*countless, but the point is that in none of those cases the universes have a power difference between them, so as we already know Layer 1 can not be compared against layer 2 and so on until you reach 99+ so the power of this should be greater than those of the other cosmologies because it seems that the other verses the universes are of equal durability. I ask this because of this thread
Old Mario 2-B would be higher, but now I don't know

Well, the first one is Countless*Countless but it seems that these are baseline universes and also characters from different verses would not have enough AP to destroy the Silver Sea.... It's just my opinion and has nothing to do with this thread, although it seems that nobody refutes what I said about Anos anymore. So Madoka gets stomped by Anos, and UKG gets erased by Venuzdonoa

Pokémon is still higher tho, unless you think that a stack of 99 * countless is stronger than 60 million * countless.

Anyway, Madoka has like a fuckton of passives which should be added to her profile, and I don't feel like making a match with her in the meantime they get added lmao.

Pokémon is still higher tho, unless you think that a stack of 99 * countless is stronger than 60 million * countless.
I say it because of the difference of the layers, I know that pokemon has a greater cosmology, but Pokemon does not have the difference of layers or anything that tells us that the pokemon universes are uncountably superior.

I say it because of the difference of the layers, I know that pokemon has a greater cosmology, but Pokemon does not have the difference of layers or anything that tells us that the pokemon universes are uncountably superior.
You're telling me that each layer in * countless the previous one?

You're telling me that each layer in * countless the previous one?
The overall power, meaning attack potency, durability and speed, as well as the power of laws and concepts from a deeper universe is at least uncountably greater than that of a shallower universe. The difference between layers is compared to the difference between dimensions.

Deep universe inhabitants can use shallower universes as shogi pieces. The Sovereign of a shallower universe can use their own universe as a shogi piece, though only with the help of a deep universe inhabitant.

Magic capable of destroying an entire shallower universe (space-time continuum) cannot destroy an ordinary object in a deeper universe. The matter in a deeper universe is also stronger than any of the matter in a shallower universe.

I ask cuz of this

Can they beat Anus Volitoad's passives?
Somebody told me that they're mainly upscaling from these atm

Poison Manipulation (Can affect Magical Girls and Uwasa/Rumors, so it could actually damage AE beings somehow)

Holy manipulation (Destroys you based on your sins and forces you to expunge your sins verbally)

Fate Manipulation (Yachiyo's wish makes everyone around her die/lose)

Power Nullification (Eye-Based) & Magic Nullification (Not Eye-Based)

Absorption

Death Manipulation (Based on petals falling all around her, however)

Law Manipulation (However, limited to witches)

Invulnerability (Cannot be killed by another Magical Girl)

And all of them work on AE1 on CM1 and NEP 2.

Somebody told me that they're mainly upscaling from these atm

Poison Manipulation (Can affect Magical Girls and Uwasa/Rumors, so it could actually damage AE beings somehow)

Holy manipulation (Destroys you based on your sins and forces you to expunge your sins verbally)

Absorption

Do they work on immeasurable?

Absorption

All of this gets resisted by Anos on an uncotably greater scale and/or some of them gets destroyed by Eyes' of Chaotic Destruction

Not if they work on AE1. Iirc we count that stuff that works on AE1 is better than the stuff that doesn't.
Anos is AE too... Plus those upgrades aren't in her profile so no... Also gets destroyed by Anos eyes

Madoka has them but we didn't apply them coz list is too long, but that issue gon be solved soon.
well, since those skills you listed are also resisted by Anos, and some of them are destroyed by his Eyes.

Anyway I'm gonna unfollow as I don't really care about this match at all, I just wanted to point out the Pokémon stuff mentioned here.

Venuzdonoa does and negated it graham just regen, that's why Graham has Resistance to Immortality Negation and Regeneration Negation
Could you show this please, cause the point that they were making was not that his HGR neg is wrong but that his Regen neg doesn't extend to the point of negging regen from a state that is existentially below nep2 to nep2, so if you could please show anos/venuz actively attempting to neg his regen then please show it

Could you show this please, cause the point that they were making was not that his HGR neg is wrong but that his Regen neg doesn't extend to the point of negging regen from a state that is existentially below nep2 to nep2, so if you could please show anos/venuz actively attempting to neg his regen then please show it
Oh God what a bummer.... You know that Venuzdonoa destroyed Graham's concept and this one that could regenerate from such destruction could not regenerate, and then an emptiness of nothingness took its place because this was Graham's true nature, an emptiness of indestructible nothingness, and his source became nothingness as well as his being, Venuzdonoa destroyed him by exercising the same principle of destruction that it exercises, thus destroying the reason why the nothigness that is supposed to be indestructible cannot be completely destroyed, and thus destroying Graham by denying his whole being, and he was still able to return even when destroyed by Venuzdonoa. Don't question me, The profile clearly states what Graham possesses and was reviewed so there is no contradiction, just you trying to find excuses in things like High-Godly baseline or that Venuzdonoa can't negate Graham's regeneration, when it was seen that he was able to do it, plus resist it.

Lmao I said that I don't want to argue anymore but people say that they wait me tomorrow tf

Don't know why the hell UKG appeared here but she has passive absorption and Anos doesn't resist

Lmao I said that I don't want to argue anymore but people say that they wait me tomorrow tf

Don't know why the hell UKG appeared here but she has passive absorption and Anos doesn't resist
Question
Is UKG same as Graham? Can she regenerate her nothingness?

Oh, are u awake?
217517-Good-Morning-Praise-The-Lord-For-Another-Day_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back