• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos VS Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn,and then i thought dante may have a chance to kill him,anyway if that the case then isn't this kinda a stomp except madoka verse have some upgrade to

What? I also read MG you know.......😑
Right now I'm stuck in volume 9, thought I'm hearing the novel by Audiobook, which I find it better than reading it becouse of my sight.
Pfft I can tell who actually read the books or who only follow what Null said without even reading the series, judging by the way they debate in this forum

And I know that you're just a salty dude that always hates toward Madoka, to the point you come to Magi thread to disagree with its 1-B rating despite they are from different series lmao
It was a joke, why can't someone take a joke....
Do you know that you have repeated that ******* joke for prolly ten fuking times in this forum? While I have never made the same joke to you? Yes even for me it may be fun and all at the first time but I have heard a lot from you so now it's straight up annoying and bullshit

Pfft I can tell who actually read the books or who only follow what Null said without even reading the series, judging by the way they debate in this forum

And I know that you're just a salty dude that always hates toward Madoka, to the point you come to Magi thread to disagree with its 1-B rating despite they are from different series lmao

Do you know that you have repeated that ******* joke for prolly ten fuking times in this forum? While I have never made the same joke to you? Yes even for me it may be fun and all at the first time but I have heard a lot from you so now it's straight up annoying and bullshit
Wow chill, I didn't know you were going to get annoyed by the same joke again.
Again, there is no malice in my comment, I'm just kidding.
But if the same joke annoys you, I won't do it again.

Sorry if my behaviour with Magi and other stuff I've done might have annoyed you.

Now I thank you for being honest and for telling me it, becouse that will help me shape myself to do better.
I know I've done lots of mistakes and sometimes I've done stupid things, but take in count human beings have their own failings, the good thing is to recognize them and improve.

Oh, and regarding Magi, yes, my behaviour has been pretty childish, I admit.
And that's one of the things I have to improve.
Is not that I hated the character, just that she was so Broken into 2-A that she seemed unbeatable for the most part, so that I was kinda surprised that someone in the same tier as her was able to beat her.

Anyways, I apologise. I genuinly recognize my behaviour regarding this matter wasn't the best of all.
And I don't want a bad move between us two.

Anos currently should stomp so this should be closed. Only Acasuality 5 was protecting her before, he now neggs type 5 so its a stomp.

What does his hate for madoka have to do with whether magi is 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back