• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her haxes being 4-D is already accepted before moving to this forum tho and in fact they have been treated like that in various matches before but now I can't find that thread,maybe SD can explain it if he is not ******* busy

She is immeasurable speed,scales to UKG who can travel through time physically tho (speed section in UKG page says that you can check it if you want)

pain
no one will come because they all leave this forum
I'm sorry hear that.
The fact that her sealing is based on law manipulation where anos resist it on 99+ level , and what does she do with anos passive hax that is stronger than her hax in the first place.
I ment in general also I don't know why you're even telling me this stuff, IDC about either character nor am a supporter of either verse. I'm just making sure this match is fair.

Her haxes being 4-D is already accepted before moving to this forum tho and in fact they have been treated like that in various matches before but now I can't find that thread,maybe SD can explain it if he is not ******* busy

She is immeasurable speed,scales to UKG who can travel through time physically tho (speed section in UKG page says that you can check it if you want)
How does she scales from UKG again?

I'm sorry hear that.

I ment in general also I don't know why you're even telling me this stuff, IDC about either character nor am a supporter of either verse. I'm just making sure this match is fair.
Well, call the supporters then.... Sad for any Anos matches that all Anostard me included are always online

I don't scans, I just need reasonings.

Fair enough.

When are people upgrading Madoka to 5D so we don't have to deal with her.
are u sure?
2031bc5476d590bc8c41802a0c72fcdf_1_1.jpg

Why don't you explain it yourself,you should take it case by case, but okay.
I ment in general also I don't know why you're even telling me this stuff,
This "stuff" is Important here,but okay.

Btw, if the sealing is law hax based, can't Anos just bypass it?
Anos law hax is far superior than Madoka hax law so it won't work at the first... Plus sealing is in a nonexistent multiverse, Anos just destroy it

When are people upgrading Madoka to 5D so we don't have to deal with her.
She was low 1-C briefly but got downgraded by @SomebodyData
Well, call the supporters then.... Sad for any Anos matches that all Anostard me included are always online
I'm not the one who posted this match and Delta pretty much explained above why calling PMMM supporters (at least active ones that care about Vs matches) wouldn't work.

Sorry for making arguments against Anos,there are many quotes that I can't lonely reply all of them at the same time
I know my faults so from now I will never do that at all so pls don't quote me continuously like that 🙏,I swear rn I'm very tired so I will seep and leave this match here

Sorry for making arguments against Anos,there are many quotes that I can't lonely reply all of them at the same time
I know my faults so from now I will never do that at all so pls don't quote me continuously like that 🙏,I swear rn I'm very tired so I will seep and leave this match here
We will wait for Madoka supporter then, sleep tight and before you leave, can you send us her immeasurable feats?

Exactly it isn't fair you're the only one arguing for Madoka. Anyway have a nice break (VSBW can be draining sometimes tbh).

Sleep well. I personaly know how stressful debating can be. The thing that helped me a little is doing something right after debating so that i can forget about it and rest.

To answer about madoka omnipresence because apparently that’s something to be questioned now, her law extends through all of space and time given that she affects every magical girl in the multiverse, we see in ep 12 her going through the past and future

To answer about madoka omnipresence because apparently that’s something to be questioned now, her law extends through all of space and time given that she affects every magical girl in the multiverse, we see in ep 12 her going through the past and future
its not omnipresence, its the speed, but ty ig

Take your time dude, you're exhausted and unfocused, just save your Opinion for tomorrow.

No, Anos is higher than baseline since it's not just about bijection in infinite set which makes all countable infinities are equal, deeper layers in Silver Sea have qualitative superiority over the shallow layers and they have been outright to be literally bigger.

Last edited:
You need to prove it as Superior to each other since all of countable infinite is equal,
Infinite x countless is still infinite, infinite x 2 is also still infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back