• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st Low 6-B Non Smurf. Limbo vs Mordekaiser

Well first thig is first, Morde would know that Limbo has no soul just by sensing it. So he wont try soul haxing. Morde can dimension travel so Banishing wont work.

However he is capable of binding people to plains which stops them from dimensional travelling what can Limbo do about that.

Also isnt a moveset needed to be specified for warframes?

Firephoenixearl said:
Well limbo can send him to the rift and use Stasis.
It depends on how it works honestly.

Wdym? What moveset?
He would have to be extremely quick about it. Also stasis does not last forever I dont think.

Well it stops dimension travellers from dimension travlling so I dont see why it wont.

I thought that characters with optional equipment have to say what equipment they are using.

Mordekaiser is also able to us dimensional travel and is gtting a resistance to time manip and timestop due to ressiting the effects of the spirit realm where time as a whole doesnt even exist

well thats true. But I dont know what stasis is classed as in this wiki we dont even have a page for it (something I think should be added)

We currently treat it as a mix of power null, paralysis inducement, and invulnerability, but we're getting off topic

Rocker1189 said:
He would have to be extremely quick about it. Also stasis does not last forever I dont think.

Well it stops dimension travellers from dimension travlling so I dont see why it wont.

I thought that characters with optional equipment have to say what equipment they are using.
I mean those are literally just hand waves. Also banishing has a knockdown effect. And not to mention that he can start Stasis before he banishes. About the time limit, it's honestly just game mechanics. As long as he has energy he should be able to maintain it considering that's what he uses. While he does not have infinite energy, he does have dozens of ways to regen it.

I mean, Limbo can practically rift an entire zone around people or himself, not just travel. (Cataclysm)

I mean does it really matter? Considering he has specters (which is standard equipment) he can practically just summon a specter for another set of abilities/warframe and set of weaponry to fight with him. So it's not a really big deal, but if needed i guess i'll go with the usual Glaxion, Orvius and whatever secondary. Can't decide for a secondary.

Rocker1189 said:
well thats true. But I dont know what stasis is classed as in this wiki we dont even have a page for it (something I think should be added)
Tbf its a bit unclear to us cus it just says "freezes enemies and projectiles", but can be assumed to be time i think.

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean those are literally just hand waves. Also banishing has a knockdown effect. And not to mention that he can start Stasis before he banishes. About the time limit, it's honestly just game mechanics. As long as he has energy he should be able to maintain it considering that's what he uses. While he does not have infinite energy, he does have dozens of ways to regen it.

I mean, Limbo can practically rift an entire zone around people or himself, not just travel. (Cataclysm)
Gonna need proof of time limit just being game mechanics.

Ok but it collapses quickly doing damage. Its simply a damaging ability with extra effect.

I mean, as i said. They need energy to do stuff. And you can have a shit load of energy, but can't keep up stasis, you can recast it instantly though. So ugh...i don't see why its not game mechanics tbh. If i can run 100km then to make another 100km i need to make a stop so small it's not even called a stop, rinse and repeat forever, i don't think the normal assumption would be "you gotta take those stops". But even then, he summons 2 limbo specters and they do their job.

No? The damage is the added effect, the actual ability is opening a rift plane (and collapses quickly isn't so quickly as it can go to over 1 minute if you want).

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean, as i said. They need energy to do stuff. And you can have a shit load of energy, but can't keep up stasis, you can recast it instantly though. So ugh...i don't see why its not game mechanics tbh. If i can run 100km then to make another 100km i need to make a stop so small it's not even called a stop, rinse and repeat forever, i don't think the normal assumption would be "you gotta take those stops". But even then, he summons 2 limbo specters and they do their job.
No? The damage is the added effect, the actual ability is opening a rift plane (and collapses quickly isn't so quickly as it can go to over 1 minute if you want).
I dont see why Morde cant just port out regardless before his uses the stasis it is 2 actions comapred to just 1.

So it basically opens a large portal to the rift plane I dont see why being bound to the normal world wont stop that.

As i said, stasis can be used before banish. Also in stasis he can just freeze Morde (in az), and about a dozen other things.

Yeah, it stops traveling dimensions, but does it stop actually tearing space to create portals?

Destroying his armor is a wincon since it's the thing that hold him to be able to interact in the physical plane.

Anyways, unless Limbo leads with BFR instantly 100% of the time he gets BFRed himself and bound do the death realm to prevent him from leaving

WeeklyBattles said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Rocker seemed to disagree on the resistance.
Rocker disagreed on Stasis, not timestop.
Stasis

3 of Limbo's 4 abilities are banishing. And besides he's a player controlled character. But he can do literally anything, invisibility, teleport and should anything go wrong he can still just use specters and have other Limbo specters banish him.

And push comes to shove, there is always a spare limbo just in case. Said limbo will come in full invis and basically use his winning strategy.

Stasis in Warframe is not the same thing a Bard's Stasis which is what Rocker was talking about

Banishing wont work due to dimensional travel

Destroying his armor is kinda hard seeing as to do that you'd have to go through Mord's entire multi-million strong soul stock which will be remaking his armor constantly

What is Bard's stasis?

It stops Limbo from getting out, i don't see why it would stop others from taking limbo outa there too.

Operator literally just throws Void energy at him and yeets him completely. Besides there is a difference between number of souls and Attacking souls with AP.

Operator doesn't matter in vs threads unless it's them specifically.

Also Spectres, how exactly do they work in vs battles? From the looks of it you can just argue the warframe is running around with any specters with any loadout whatsoever and argue whatever wincon you want.

Edit - Spectres require prep. Why in the world would Limbo randomly have very specific ones with him at all?

Bard's stasis is highr dimensional magic that paralyzes, power nulls, and makes those in stasis unable to take or receive damage

Because theyre bound to the realm that theyre in, you'd have to kill Mord or mord would have to manually undo it to get Limbo back

Pretty sure the Operator is considered outside influence

He resisted the Black Mist which mind haxxed an entire country and then drove them insane

@Sigurd

He can still attack using void mode. We just do not allow changing warframes.

Specters require prep but they're standard equipment. He wouldn't have them from this specific battle, he would have them from having created the specters long time ago with several builds. It's not sth that he needs to actively create. Similar to how he doesn't need to build Limbo first before fighting here, he has built him long ago.

@Weekly

Paralysis huh? Will keep in mind.

That seems fairly weird considering its not explained. Also is this infinite in duration?

No? He's the enemy in the first place. It's just that he's restricted to limbo. So if he doesn't have any more limbo's its his loss.

What did the mind hax do? Control them or just drive them mad?

Firephoenixearl said:
@Weekly

That seems fairly weird considering its not explained. Also is this infinite in duration?

No? He's the enemy in the first place. It's just that he's restricted to limbo. So if he doesn't have any more limbo's its his loss.

What did the mind hax do? Control them or just drive them mad?
It is he literally created a kingdom in the black mist.

How many Limbos.

Everything from mind control to driving people mad to perception manip and everythign inbetween.

Firephoenixearl said:
It stops Limbo from getting out, i don't see why it would stop others from taking limbo outa there too.

Operator literally just throws Void energy at him and yeets him completely. Besides there is a difference between number of souls and Attacking souls with AP.
He binds them to the respective realm that would others getting them out makes no sense, he is not stopping them from creating portals he is stopping them from moving outside of the currnt realm.

The operators ability range is not nearly far enough, the operator would have to get down to the battlefield to do anything.

Back