• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st Low 6-B Non Smurf. Limbo vs Mordekaiser

@Fire

If that's a response to me...

Low Multiversal (When manipulating the energy of the void the operators can keep connection with the warframes and can affect them even when one of them is in the rift, furthermore the Void Energy comes from another dimension)

This very much does affect them. This range is only given now to beings that can affect entire timelines or the entirety of multiple universes. None of which The Operator does.

I skimmed through the thread and from what I saw it was for ppl who depend on creating portals or travel through dimensions. The operator's range is "won't break even when limbo is in another plane of existence". That seems pretty clearly low multiversal to me. But again I skimmed through it so may be missing stuff.

But either way wait for the forum move before making a CRT for that

>Self decide what is and isn't outside help basically revising the verse mid vs thread

>Proceeds to voting.

Weekly im pretty sure you know it doesn't work like that. We'll need a thread about outside help on the warframes and see what we decide on first.

It was already agreed that the Operator would just get noped by Morde anyways so even if that is allowed it wont change anything. Youre free to make the thread but it wont change the outcome

I'm certain a Necros specter might help as his kit is all about Fear Manip or "punching your soul and turning it into an explosion", but if Morde can just BFR Limbo outside of the Operator's reach then I can't really argue against that.

Back