• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st Low 6-B Non Smurf. Limbo vs Mordekaiser

@Ed This can still be done as the match for non-smurf but at this point Limbo is aiming for third at best meaning Fire is about to have some fun putting Limbo against Bleach characters

Rocker1189 said:
Because if it is the Operator that is actually fighting then he should abide by the SBA rules?
You're not fighting "The Operator" you're fighting "Limbo who is controled by the operator".

But as i said for simplicity you can think of Limbo as summoning the void projections. Here is how it looks. (0:45)

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Fire
Not the rift, I'm taking about the operator low multiversal because that was recently revised.
Yeah, but the operator keeps his link even when the warframe is in the rift. And when was it revised?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ed This can still be done as the match for non-smurf but at this point Limbo is aiming for third at best meaning Fire is about to have some fun putting Limbo against Bleach characters
Third? This isn't over, and neither is the Liliana match.

Firephoenixearl said:
You're not fighting "The Operator" you're fighting "Limbo who is controled by the operator".

But as i said for simplicity you can think of Limbo as summoning the void projections. Here is how it looks. (0:45)
Then the operator should not get involved, the moment Limbo loses Limbo has..well..lost.

Yeah, but void projections are literally a way of fighting. That's literally how you're supposed to fight. As i said, think of the void projections as Limbo summoning the operator, because it's a form of ability not just "yeet outside help". At least it shouldn't be counted when its the same person fighting.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah, but void projections are literally a way of fighting. That's literally how you're supposed to fight. As i said, think of the void projections as Limbo summoning the operator, because it's a form of ability not just "yeet outside help". At least it shouldn't be counted when its the same person fighting.
Its not the same person fighting when another Limbo comes out after you beat Limbo that is my point, its not even the same Limbo.

Firephoenixearl said:
That can be said for literally all characters who have type 9 on clone creation.
No it cant, because those characters are the same characters and it is their own power not made by someone else. Limbo is not making the clones, the operator is.

Eh whatever then. Probs gonna need a crt for this to see whether it should be outside influence or not. But forum move.

So just...close i guess.

Yeah, but the operator keeps his link even when the warframe is in the rift. And when was it revised?

Last month. His range needs to be changed to cross dimensional based off description.

I'm sorry but legit one week ago I heard that dimensional travel users were smurfy due to interdimensional range being smurfy.

Dimensional travel is by definition interdimensional.

But apparently it's not anymore.

There is nothing hard to understand here

You are not travelling to higher dimensions, or other universes, just dimensions within the same universe

This is basic, even with the idioitic rules the smurf thread has this has nothing to do with it

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm sorry but legit one week ago I heard that dimensional travel users were smurfy due to interdimensional range being smurfy.
Dimensional travel is by definition interdimensional.

But apparently it's not anymore.
Yeah, want me to link 100 profiles or so that have dimensional travel and no interdimensional range?

...you Ion.

holy shit

back then I even brought up the example of "Man creating portal to another universe" and it was brushed off

But whatever

Edwardtruong2006 said:
...you Ion.
holy shit

back then I even brought up the example of "Man creating portal to another universe" and it was brushed off

But whatever
"Man creating portal to another universe"

"creating portal to another universe"

"portal to another universe"

"another universe"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Creating a portal to another universe is 4-D range, there's nothing to discuss there.

Oh and Dimensional Travel isn't?

Besides the fact that Dimension and Universe are literally synonyms?

Besides the fact that the Dimensional Travel page says

"Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions")"

Liliana is still a smurf anyways, planeswalkers explicitly travel to other universes.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Oh and Dimensional Travel isn't?
Besides the fact that Dimension and Universe are literally synonyms?

Besides the fact that the Dimensional Travel page says

"Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions")"

Liliana is still a smurf anyways, planeswalkers explicitly travel to other universes.
Dimension and universe are in fact not synonyms necessarily, they can be but dimension can refer to higher spatial dimensions or a small realm within a universe or a realm that exists alongside a universe, yeah Lilianna is a smurf in that case she was there far before the new non-smurf rules.

Well I vote morde via, BFR and EE since they work at the same time as each other. He wont bother using his normal soul collecting due to the fact that he would know Limbo does not have a soul.

Also Spectres, how exactly do they work in vs battles? From the looks of it you can just argue the warframe is running around with any specters with any loadout whatsoever and argue whatever wincon you want.

Edit - Spectres require prep. Why in the world would Limbo randomly have very specific ones with him at all?
Specters require as much prep as any loadout, gear is always on a Warframe's person unless you state it isn't.

That didn't answer my question unless you believe they're running around with an infinite loot bag somewhere. With every possible thing they can have in the game on them at all times.

@sieg

Nah doesn't affect the operator.

@rocker

Why vote though? We literally haven't even decided on what is fair and what isn't.

About the smurf. The rift is described as another plane of existence. And i don't know who even uses dimensions for non universes unless they're used to refer to forms of pocket dimensions.

Besides isn't morde stuff smurf then? Since he can move in between universes?

That didn't answer my question unless you believe they're running around with an infinite loot bag somewhere. With every possible thing they can have in the game on them at all times.
Obviously not infinite but yes. You can carry every gear at once and unless the player removes them willingly there really isn't a reason to remove them. The gear slot has inf space if i recall correctly, so you can carry all the gear at once with no problems

Back