• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #1 of High 6-A: Vecna vs BOB

Man tbh I thought Randall Flagg would have been the strongest smurf on the site after I finished revising The Dark Tower.

I think i'm dead wrong after seeing what BOB can do lmao.

AogiriKira said:
Man tbh I thought Randall Flagg would have been the strongest smurf on the site after I finished revising The Dark Tower.
WoD: Am I a joke to you?

JIll Presto and some Masada bois (Even though the revision hasnt happened) are still pretty OP smurfs as well

Udlmaster said:
AogiriKira said:
WoD: Am I a joke to you?
Yeah, Flagg's passive EE is waaaaaaay higher than WoD's 1-A shenanigans.

Oh god... before this starts it would be better for this thread to be closed and this WoD vs DT thing to be moved to DMs.

PsychoWarper said:
Oh god... before this starts it would be better for this thread to be closed and this WoD vs DT thing to be moved to DMs.
Lol.

Well I can't exactly debate it rn because I haven't finished revisions, but from what I know so far his EE is very high into 1-A if not 1-A+.

Alright, I just wanted to avoid a massive debate about an unreleated subject in whats basically a finished thread.

Reminder that MIKE's far above BOB, and should be above him on the top 5 strongest thread.

Actually, why do BOB and Nanashi share the #1 High 6-A spot? I can't find the BOB vs Nanashi match.

Agnaa said:
Reminder that MIKE's far above BOB, and should be above him on the top 5 strongest thread.
Actually, why do BOB and Nanashi share the #1 High 6-A spot? I can't find the BOB vs Nanashi match.
Nani? But Nanashi is number 2 from what I recall?

That's what the top five strongest thread says. It may just need to be updated.

Back