• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between Manipulators of Time

Can't believe this would be Ain's first battle on the site despite being here for a very long time. And what better way to start her off than to make her face off against a person who can manipulate time, albeit in a different manner.

Ai vs Byleth

7-A versions are used

Speed equalized

Distance: 30 meters apart

SBA everything else

Who wins?

BylethFusedSSBURender
Ain Full Body View

I don't see how Byleth can beat Ain's age rewind unless she has a decent AP advantage or if Ain's power takes a while. How does Ain activate it?

> How does Ain activate it

She can either touch someone with her hands or shoot out these pink energy orbs that does the same thing

Byleth should be able to dodge or block most of the orbs, and Ain is not gonna touch someone with as much range and combat prowess as Byleth. If she does that then she pretty much wins.

Ain outranges Byleth big time because of the Modo-Modo no Mi and her pistols. Ain should also be pretty comparable to Byleth in terms of skill due to the fact that she was able to fight Zoro who is undoubtedly a better swordsman than Byleth.

00potato said:
Byleth should be able to dodge or block most of the orbs, and Ain is not gonna touch someone with as much range and combat prowess as Byleth. If she does that then she pretty much wins.
Also if Byleth tries to block the orbs with the sword of the creator or any other weapon, it's likely going to revert it back to a previous state, making it less effective.

She would probably block with a shield, which wouldn't help much. This would allow Byleth to get into sword range and win due to her range advantage (via whipsword.) far higher skill, and windsweep negating counter attacks.

If Byleth tries to block with anything, it will be reverted to a previous state. If the Shield is made of iron, it would be returned to whatever it was forged from.

Ok, let's do this (I swear I am turning into earl at this point.) Byleth skill scaling Byleth scales above her previous states, who even at their earliest state can beat and effectively teach people in swordplay who trained in combat all of their life and spend most of their time training, and scales above someone who held off trained groups of soldiers for 3 days as a child.

Also if any of Byleth's stuff it herded gets reverted then she can rewind time and dodge, nullifying any advantage that gives and possibly leaving Ain open to attack.

How long does it rewind? This is also assuming that Byleth doesn't block it with anything or respond by rewinding herself, which is very unlikely.

Ain has the AP advantage being around 378 Megatons against Byleth 170 Megatons.

With her Devil Fruit, if she land three hits on Byleth (since Byleth is 26 on his profile, though that is weird since after that weird limbo thing, they didn't change physically or grow when the post-timeskip came about. She should honestly be 21 still but whatevs), they will effectively be erased from existence.

Ain's Fruit is about returning things to the way they were before by 12 years with each usage (though with objects, it doesn't matter as it is instantly reverted to its original state). So technically, she can return Byleth to the point where they was unable to use Divine Pulse. I'm unsure about this point.

Ain is known to use the terrain to her advantage to trap her opponent or use the environment to her advantage to hold off against opponent stronger and skillful than her like Zoro who trained for two years with the World Strongest Swordsman.

Ain is a skillful fighter by her own rights given she was personally trained by Z, whose other students then went on to become prominent fighters within the Marines, three of which are the Admirals, the strongest within the Marines.

Byleth is more then ready to deal with terrain use due to being a master tactician and the AP advantage is far less then what you are implying as Byleth hurts people who tank the 170 megatons unharmed, so if anything she has the advantage.

World's strongest swordsman is mostly an empty title without feats and even before training Byleth's students (who he scales far above in terms of skill.) likely have better feats then Z or his students unless you want to show me some.

I thought Claude was the Master Tacticia

Does the game goes into the detail on some amazing skill feats on the Three House casts? Otherwise, it is hard to say if they really have better skill feats than the One Piece Marine casts.

I wouldn't say that Rhea tanked the Javelin of Light completely unharmed, since in the Golden Deer (I believe that was the Route), she was in pain when she got caught in the explosion of the JoL.

Back