• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fight between some of the greatest game characters in the 1990's.

Rules:​

1. Both are 4-A
2. Fight takes place in Hyrule Field
3. Speed is equalized

6lrc15jvkem41.jpg
Classic_Sonic_Art.png

The Hero of Time:
The Blue Blur

Last edited:
So that would make the scaling chain Link = Ganondorf > Four Swords Adventures Ganondorf > Vaati = 1.688e63 joules

So that would make the scaling chain Link = Ganondorf > Four Swords Adventures Ganondorf > Vaati = 1.688e63 joules
Since Sonic scales miles above the FEB feat, the AP difference would be neglible, or in Sonic's favor.

Combine that with Sonic's stonewall durability, and Link would have a very hard time damaging Sonic

AP Advantage: possibly Sonic or equal

Durability Advantage: Sonic

Skill Advantage: Undetermined

Hax Advantage: Undetermined

Speed Advantage:

I see Deku Nuts stunning momentarily, but Sonic's stone wall makes bombs useless. Same with Elemental Manipulation?

Best things Link has is Bombs, Deku Nuts, and elemental manipulation (So not much)
AP Advantage: possibly Sonic or equal

Durability Advantage: Sonic

Skill Advantage: Undetermined

Hax Advantage: Undetermined

Speed Advantage:
Do these bombs have any added or special effects? Because on the profile they are just listed as Explosion Manip, and if that is it, won’t do anything to Sonic due to his durability. Same with the Deku Nuts as Elixir stated.
As for the Elemental powers, even if we want to say they can negate Sonic’s durability (even though there is nothing to suggest they can as Super Sonic has tanked a wide variety of elemental attacks before), he has multiple ways of resisting them with his elemental shields.
So all in all, Sonic resists Link’s best hax, at worst is relative to him in AP, likely higher, and has the hax advantage with the Chaos Emeralds, and Link can’t put him down due to his durability, which also negates his likely skill advantage. My vote goes to Sonic.

Do these bombs have any added or special effects? Because on the profile they are just listed as Explosion Manip, and if that is it, won’t do anything to Sonic due to his durability. Same with the Deku Nuts as Elixir stated.
As for the Elemental powers, even if we want to say they can negate Sonic’s durability (even though there is nothing to suggest they can as Super Sonic has tanked a wide variety of elemental attacks before), he has multiple ways of resisting them with his elemental shields.
So all in all, Sonic resists Link’s best hax, at worst is relative to him in AP, likely higher, and has the hax advantage with the Chaos Emeralds, and Link can’t put him down due to his durability, which also negates his likely skill advantage. My vote goes to Sonic.
I dunno, this seems to be more of a stomp, I thought this would be more fair

Damn it, I loved this match up

Link should be more skilled than Classic Sonic, so he could keep up with him with that, but I'm not sure what haxes he have

I'll make an assumption that every hax which Link have in profile is not out of character and will ask does sonic have a counter on sealing?

Back