• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably the most outlierish, broken, PISsy match in the wikia yet.

Bruce Wayne is given 6 month worth of prep to face the most haxed Death Note user, Light Turner.

Both are bloodlusted

Netflix Death Note art
Batman disagreement no
Batma

Light is in the US, Batman is in gotham city.
This is post-crisis batman.

Both cannot physically interact with the other till the prep time is done.

Who will win this match?

The prepest of time, or the haxest of haxs?

I mean find all the criminals who died and try to find a pattern. Batman is probably comparable to L in intelligence so should find something

I mean, the only reason Turner´s dad found out who he was Kira is that his second victim is his mother´s killler.

The first victims were american but announced on public media and also Japanese criminals Mia told him about.

But the moment Light feels threatened, he will use reality warping to track Batman down too.

I mean, he COULD see Batman as a threat to what he is doing, he thinks what he is doing will help tons of people, even if he doesnt want to kill other officers or innocent people, he was willing to go after L just to stop him.

I must say that Turner, despite being dumber than Yagami, will be harder to track since he truly is random and has no god complex nor intention of making himself known.

Oh, i dont remember. I just remember that it was after Mia started creating a pattern with him becoming Kira.

The reason the dad figured kt out was because his first victim was the one who killed his mom, so, since its a personal vendetta, it is kinda weird to assume bruce would be able to guess that one of that victim's past victims just happened to be the person you are looking for.

And that is just one of the hindreds Turner killed.

they are similar, the only difference is batman went through mental and physical pain and training while light found a book on the floor

and that batman doesnt kill

Back