• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Light Yagami

Both have a week of prep time and must track each other down.

Battle must end in death or incap.

Who will win this battle of wits?

LightYagami
Batman Post-Flashpoint

I remember that this battle was already done and was forgotten lol. Well anyway....inconclusive. There needs to be more of a scenario and preset environment to actually judge

Okay. Lets think of something... Fanfic skills activate!

The American Government has given up on tracking Kira down, but deep in Gotham City, the dark knight takes interest on the case, putting 2 and 2 together, he suspects that "Kira" might live in Japan. He leaves Gotham on the care of the rest of the bat family while Bruce Wayne takes a "Bussiness Trip" to Japan.

Light is obviously unaware of this since this is not of his interests until reports of the same masked vigilante taking down some thugs in the streets of Tokio to gain info on Kira. Light and the investigation team are tasked with detaining Batman.

Is this good enough?

Yeah this works pretty well. Light wins. He'll have noticed that the masked vigilante requires money, lots of it. Light will have noticed that Bruce Wayne has traveled to Japan, about this time there comes this vigilante beating up thugs. Light will know that Batman is American because of Batman's fame in America. Light would likely not take any chances and just kill Bruce Wayne.

Something along these lines anyway

Batman. Pretty easily. No doubt in my mind that even if Light figured out That Batman was Bruce Wayne. (Which I don't doubt he would with time.) Batman would easily find a way to counter the book. All it does is give you a heart attack. Which Batman high level of detective skills would easily be able to link it to the book. Just uses some tech to restart his heart in the chance his name is written down before he finds light. Which isn't unreal tech. Wether it's hooked up to his heart and goes off to send a shock to restart it. Or someway else. The dark knight could easily find a way to counter a heart attack he would expect. (Not fully certain. But I think there's even normal medicine these days which could counter it.) And Batmans a tough guy. He has handled a bad heart in his own machine he used to fight Superman. (Which iirc. He actually had a heart attack. "Died." But actually survived it. But I could be remembering it wrong. But that's what I remember)?And he has found people as smart as Joker, Riddler, and many more. Who trump lights intelligence. Batman takes it.

Well, physically, Batman just defeats Kira in an actual fistfight but he doesnt know if its him or not for vertification. I dont think Batman would ever try to say his name as he would know it seems suspicious. He takes down Light and there. Batman wins.

Back