• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Iron Man new
He wasn't born. He was built.

Vs.
Batman 012
He is vengeance. He is the night! HE IS BATMAN!!

Both have all gadgets, suits, and weapons they have ever used but it has to have been built by them.

10 years of preparation with knowledge of their opponent.

Speed equalized if necessary.

Morals are on.

Victory by non-lethal means.

Composite versions of both.

Takes place in Gotham.

Read the OP. Also bats could use justice buster or hellbat suit to even the odds.

The Justice Buster and Hellbat aren't impressive at all. The Justice Buster got destroyed by a falling 3-story building, iirc. Hellbat is featless. Don't even mention Darkseid, he was holding back on that part.

Read the OP. Also bats could use justice buster or hellbat suit to even the odds.

The Justice Buster and Hellbat aren't impressive at all. The Justice Buster got destroyed by a falling 3-story building, iirc. Hellbat is featless. Don't even mention Darkseid, he was holding back on that part.

Justice buster fought a mind controlled superman who wasn't holding back. And it doesn't matter if darkseid was holding back he was able to fight him which has to count gor something.

I'll go with Iron Man. It's not even close.

His technology is far more advanced. He is far stronger and powerful, with a much higher attack potency and much higher striking strength. He is highly intelligent and strategic, so prep time will go just as well for him as it will for Batman. His multiple beams, such as Repulsor Blasts and the Uni-Beam, will take down Batman with ease.

If speed is equalized, Batman won't easily outmanuvure Iron-Man, and even if speed wasn't equalized, Iron-Man is far faster and that will go well for him. Also he is far more durable, and it would take a lot for Batman to severely damage him. Also, Iron-Man doesn't have as exploitable a weakness as Superman, which also goes against prep time for Batman.

But most importantly, Iron-Man's suit will be able to analyse, learn and counter Batman's fighting moves (which he uses to fight), and therefore outmatch him, like he did with Captain America in Civil War (both the comic and the movie), who is also very well skilled and is in fact even physically stronger than Batman, so he would defeat Batman for the same reason as well as the reasons above.

Therefore Iron-Man will win. Better Technology, stronger, more powerful, equal intelligence and strategy for prep, powerful laser beams, more durable, not as exploitable a weakness as Superman's, and will be able to learn and counter Batman's fighting.

Then Batman should win, with high diff. Better prep time + actually following his own ideals should give him the advantages needed to allow him beat Iron Man.

Newendigo said:
Iron Man: 2
Batman: 2

I think that Adam vote to inconclusive.
Actually my vote is reasonable because I am taking the word of an admin who knows Batman's peak.

I do believe that Iron Man wins in a random encounter and that Batman wins with prep time.

Ryukama:

So the New 52 Batman is being used instead of Hellbat suit Batman? Correct me if I'm wrong. I think Post Crisis New 52 reboot purposes was to weaken the Justice League members so they wouldn't be too overpowered and that the stories wouldn't get boring.

In a physical human fight without any gadgets or armour Bruce Wayne would win.

I don't know that much about the recent New 52 reboot.

However Hellbat is New 52. This match is using Post-Crisis, which happened before New 52.

Ryukama: I am not familar with the differences between Post Crisis and New 52 other than New 52 Justice League being weakened for the sake of plot in the stories of the DC Comics.

I know that Pre Crisis Superman is infinitely more powerful than Post Crisis Superman since Low 2-C > 4-B.

TISSG7Redgrave told me that destroying the space-time continuum of 1 universe is infinitely more powerful than destroying 10^500 universes Physical matter.

I'm not very familiar either honestly. However 5-A Hellbat is different than the Batman in this match.

Pre-Crisis Superman with the sword would be infinitely more powerful going by this site's system.

But let's not derail this topic much please.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Alright then.

Ryukama said:
I don't know that much about the recent New 52 reboot.
However Hellbat is New 52. This match is using Post-Crisis, which happened before New 52.
Read the OP,"compisetive versions" from both Iron and Bat.

Tony has wayyyy better feats the bruce has with prep, bruce is highly overrated in many ways and one of it is prep, not to mention Tony is overall smarter and has better equipment to combat Bruce

Going with Stark via Peter's reasons

Stark is 4-B just with Thor Buster, I guess Batman has fought beings of comparable strength though?

Redgrave makes this 7-2

Should this be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back