• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman speed Boosts

I was poking around At Batmans Speed feats, And while looking around, I found a bunch of speed feats of him reacting or dodging what are light attacks. From him catching Kid flash Twice, o dodging light attacks, I wanted to bring it here for a possible upgrade in speed. As far a I Am aware, Batman hits MHS via scalig to Katana, But this very well could boost the DC street levels if taken. I put All the Feats on a Doc cause the liks i tried wouldn't wor for the world so I just put the scans on this doc [[1]]

(Batman dodging Dr Lights, Light attacks)

(Batman dodges A shot fro the Green Lantern Ring)

(Batman Dodged many attacks from Malik who had the same powers of Light weaver giving off light contruct Attacks)

(Batman manages to grab Aquaman and use him as a shield to the oncoming Lantern attack)

(Batman manages to react fast enough to shot dakrseid before the Omega beam Darkseid fires hit him)

(When running around the room, Batman was fast enough to grab Bart Allen AKA Kid Flash)

(While running around Batman was able to hit Kid Flash

(Batman mananges to dodge Supergirls Heatvision)

(Batman manages to dodge Oncoming lasers)

Manages to dodge a speed attack from Etrigan)

(Manages to dodge and deflect a laser)

(Dodges Lasers)

Back