• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B Tournament Round 7 - Jayne vs SCP-042-CZ

So eh, since her brother seems to not be in the fight she's 9-C which means she can't really use physicals here

So how long does it her to use BFR?
042 seems to have a range edge and can just use his sound hax before she reaches him so

She gets to transform, idk how that would work so let's wait for amelia ig

She gets to transform, idk how that would work so let's wait for amelia ig
So eh, since her brother seems to not be in the fight she's 9-C which means she can't really use physicals here

So how long does it her to use BFR?
042 seems to have a range edge and can just use his sound hax before she reaches him so
She can transform into anything she has info on that's at least somewhat animalistic (animals, monsters, aliens, etc) as long as she has some sort of idea of what they look like. If she wanted to, she could transform into 042 since she wouldn't know how strong something like he is, which is a tactic she's used before, so that's what she could theoretically do in this circumstance.

Can she transform though? I thought she needed her brother. Does he just fist-bump her then leaves?

She can transform into anything she has info on that's at least somewhat animalistic (animals, monsters, aliens, etc) as long as she has some sort of idea of what they look like. If she wanted to, she could transform into 042 since she wouldn't know how strong something like he is, which is a tactic she's used before, so that's what she could theoretically do in this circumstance.
Transformation seems to take time, and she'd still be in his range while doing it so I fail to see why he doesn't use his sound manip to solo her lol

Transformation seems to take time, and she'd still be in his range while doing it so I fail to see why he doesn't use his sound manip to solo her lol
Is that a thing he does the bare instant he meets anyone?

wait i just didn't see sound manip in his profile

uhhhh if that's in character then he's out of the tournament lol

wait i just didn't see sound manip in his profile

uhhhh if that's in character then he's out of the tournament lol
Smh, I thought you approved it
Anyways I'd offer a D&D Beast page to replace him but they're too strong stat wise so rip

Back