• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Thanos Regenerationn upgrade.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Thanos Regenerationn is currently Mid-Low.

This feat should make him somewhere in High-Low or Low-Mid, if not higher.

Except that Thanos did not regenerate until he got the artifact that was in the comet. That artifact, the Dimensional Regulator, is more than likely what allowed Thanos to regenerate the damage.

Since he doesn't even know what it was at this point, I don't see how he should be able to use it.

All of Thanos' actions are being guided and planned out by his future self, who is already crazy powerful, who is making sure that Thanos becomes him and speeding things up. Once Thanos got a hold of the Dimensional Regulator, he started becoming more powerful. It was the first step on Thanos' ultimate quest to replace the The One Above All.

Current Thanos doesn't need to know how to use it because all his actions are being manipulated by his Future self.

Thanos actually regenerated from being reduced to a skeleton by Drax with a special weapon at one point, i think it was during the thanos Imperative

Yeah but he was an Avatar of Death at the time and Death had banished him from entering her realm and cursed him to painfully regenerate from all injuries.

In the page, his future self only tell him what is the Regulator after his Regenerationn, it's what I wanted to point.

But Thanos has never displayed such a level of Regenerationn barring special circumanstances like the time Death banished him from her realm after his second death. Then he suddenly gets such levels after retrieving an artifact that is contains awesome power.

It's just too circumstancial in my opinion.

Back