• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Ikaros busting Babylon and Synapse.

A while ago I was kind of Skeptical of why DontTalk had Base Ikaros at country level for destroying Babylon. I thought it was just a city, but little did I know it was a country. There is evidence claiming that 1/3 of the tower of babel took 3 days to walk. All the halves together I would say 7 to 9 days. This is not including the rest of the city "country" When she got down doing that she malfunctioned out of no where. A non cannon scence from the movie shows it was an angeloid but we don't know for sure. She return to Synapse and used the same attack she used to bust Babylon. She had to spamm attacks to devaste the continent until nothing was left.

With this I believe that Base Ikaros should be country level, and proves that Synapse is indeed continent size.

Back