• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does the wiki even treat this feat for Goku?

Let's be real, I think we forgot about this. Would this make base Broly movie Goku pre ToP SSB Goku level? Goku got insanely stronger too strong after every UIO phase so it wound kinda make sense for him to pull off a feat like this.

I just want to make sure this is something we consider. Frieza and Lapis are out of the picture so don't mention them.

What's the feat? Literally everyone is weakened during this fight; Jiren was just on the verge of defeat by MUI and was beaten to a bloody pulp, Goku just got off the aftershock of MUI, Freeza is just hurt in general and Android 17 is fairly non-notable in terms of the sheer power scaling beyond his shields.

Jiren was overpowering Golden Frieza and 17 right before he fought base Goku, so weakened Jiren is pre UIO SSB level. 17 is SSB level and has unlimited stamina, so his Ki attacks wouldn't be any weaker than they usually are. Jiren was able to tank these ki blasts, further proving weak Jiren is SSB level.

Yeah I think further analysis should be done on this episode. Jiren clearly overpowered GF and 17 but Post Mui Goku straight up came in there to even the odds. All this would really do though is move Base Goku further up the 3-A chain.

AwkguyDB said:
Yeah I think further analysis should be done on this episode. Jiren clearly overpowered GF and 17 but Post Mui Goku straight up came in there to even the odds. All this would really do though is move Base Goku further up the 3-A chain.
My thoughts exactly.

I'm not sure, Frieza may have gone Golden, but that was very temporary despite him apparently having trained it enough to lose the previous stamina drain it had, Frieza was likely very injured and exhausted like the rest, and as the videos titled, this is a last stand, they were likely pushing themselves beyond their normal limits. If an average person lifts a car because his or someone elses life depends on it, would that mean they can normally lift cars? As for 17, is there actual concrete evidence that he's SSJB level beyond him temporarily fighting SSJB Goku who was confirmed to be suppressed? Yes 17 was also suppressed but that doesn't necessarily mean he was suppressing himself as much as Goku. I won't completely deny the possibility that current Base Goku at this point might be equal to or stronger than start of ToP Blue Goku, but I feel like there is too little evidence to say it's concrete, let alone add it to his page or anything.

17 matched Toppo in power.

His fight with Goku was good evidence too because even while Goku went SSJB (as he had to transform as a result of Android 17 dicking on SSJ.) 17 was still holding back against him.

Uh, I don't recall 17 ever matching Toppo in power. Could you link to it or show a scan? Or just the episode number. If you mean GoD Toppo, he was ******** on 17 power wise, the only reason 17 lasted a bit against him at all is infinite stamina, high level of skill, and intelligence, if we simply go by how long he lasted against GoD Toppo, he'd be much stronger than Golden Frieza I'm pretty sure, which I doubt anyone thinks is true.

I already covered that, again, we don't know how much either of them were holding back. As for 17 forcing him to use Blue, it's possible that Goku simply jumped to Blue quickly out of fear that he would lose if he didn't, or something along those lines, although I'll admit that that is a bit of a stretch. Anyways, this "feat" more so comes down to perspective than anything, although I'll say that it's not entirely unlikely that 17 is comparable to Blue Goku, but I still doubt Blue Goku would need to go full power against full power 17, or in other words, I still think Blue Goku is significantly above him, just not that 17 is going to get stomped by him or anything.

Base Toppo vs 17 was the fight I was referring to

Also 17's ki barriers were strong enough to get him through Anilaza's energy attack. Anilaza holding off the attacks of Gohan, Blue Goku and Vegeta and Golden Frieza.

Wasn't 17 able to somewhat block attack's from powered up Jiren via his shield? Who was capable of fighting SSJBKKX20 Goku and SSJBE Vegeta at the same time. I feel like his shield is stronger than his actual durability and definitely shouldn't scale to his AP. If it does then correct me on that.

Goku right now should be far stronger than goku in the anime, it still a theory but if we look at Vegeta's daughter she become older than she was in the anime, it looks like months have passed since ToP and at the end of the anime goku was training, same thing at the beginning of the movie. That's why I always considers Broly as a stronger foe than Jiren in terms of power. In my opinion Goku now at the blue will be around the level of Ssb kaioken 20 at the end of ToP. About your question, I didnt understant but if you mean base Goku in broly movie is stronger than SSB goku at episode 109. It might be possible as we saw once that SSB in ToP episode 123 I geuss,he was stronger than SSBK*20 in episode 109 so it can be possible if you mean base goku in broly movie>>ssb goku ep109, but if you mean that base goku right now is stronger than ssb at the end of ToP then I disagree with this.

Last edited:
Back