• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed is equalized for the fight, and Bartz has access to all of the abilities for the classes that he can use in the game.

Bartz: 4

Nero: 4

Inconclusive: 7

Bartz
Nero

I'd give it to bartz. We don't know the upper limit of nero's AP, but i doubt it can hit galaxy level. besides, even setting that aside, Bartz has healing, poison, petrification, instant death, eight different elements, summoning, durability negating attacks, etc. etc. etc.

Bartz wins.

<Doubt it can hit Galaxy level

99.99% sure we're using their 5A versions or it would be a stomp.

Also, Nero is kinda strong enough to one shot Bartz

@zephyros it's a little thing called a soundcloud link. You should try it sometimes. It's pretty good.

@Kal Bartz has libra (which allows him to see what she's resistant to), and a bunch of other abilities that she's not resistant to.

Yeah but would he do that before she can land a single hit on him?

Also Nero resists everything except like 3 powers

@Kal He can cast haste on himself to make him faster. Also she's resistant to like 5 different hax that bartz has (petrification, time hax, death hax, power nullification, and mind hax). He still has poison, BFR, Power mimicry, paralysis, sleep, gravity, size and age manipulation at his disposal.

Weird, she should be resistant to gravity, it's in the justification for the resistances

Kaltias said:
Weird, she should be resistant to gravity, it's in the justification for the resistances
I see. Just got done adding the resistance for Nero.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Should Bartz have Probability Manipulation added to his page for the miracles he can induce as an Oracle?
I don't see Oracle listed in his job abilities. I guess he can if it's shown to be miracles.

To evaluate the extensive hax that both sides have at their disposals...

Okay, Bartz's AP and Durability are at a huge disadvantage, so he could get oneshotted. However, Resurrection, using Haste to speed himself up, and the use of Attack Reflection reflecting most of her hax with Wall, and using Barriers and Teleportation to evade, he should be able to outlast her pretty well. This would give him enough time to learn her resistances and his Precognition that can see nearly a minute in the future if I recall correctly would be to his aid even further to evading her attacks. The effects of her Pocket Reality seem like they would only be useful to slow him down(assuming it does that), as the other stats I have already regarded as irrelevant. While Bartz doesn't have it on his page, he is capable of attacking and affecting intangible beings with his attacks, so her Intangibility won't help here. The Invisibility wouldn't be of much use because he would already know where she would be attacking because Precognition. Bartz should also have Immortality Type 7 because of the Necromancer class making him become undead, so I don't really think eating his soul would be of too much of a hindrance, though I'm not entirely sure how it works. While Nero resists a lot of the hax that Bartz can perform, he can still send her to the Void, age her till she's old and crippled, turn her into a Toad, make her extremely small, drain her life force, put her to sleep, paralyse her, and poison her, and if her soul-eating would fail to work, as in, he dodges or his Type 7 Immortality actually prevents it from fully working, he could copy the attack, likely the same thing with her Pocket Reality, too. Her Resurrection is also limited, so there's that.

I think you get the point I'm trying to make. My vote goes to Bartz.

@hadou None of the servants in the fate series with the exception of a couple really consume souls in the middle of battle. The same applies to their invisibility and intangibility since they use the spirit form to run away rather than a way to catch their opponent off guard, but vote counted.

Right, forgot this thread.

Anyway, Nero takes this fairly easy in my opinion, for the following.

1. Just by clashing blades, Bartz dies from getting one shotted by the massive AP difference, but assuming he resurrects, Nero's Domus Areas can give her a massive advantage by consistently making Bartz ewealer and weaker and vice versa for Nero.

2. Top this off, any of her attacks work on him, and all of this is assuming that Bartz will use the right ability at the right time. And with a massive strength gap, that's unlikely.

Does Libra know if Nero's massive strength advantage and resistances?

Does it know she resists Time Stop so using it will kill him? Or many of his abilities for that matter including Petrification?

Even assuming Bartz could mimic a reality that is the literal embodiement of the character using it, mimicking the ability doesn't really mean anything if he can't use it and he can't when it's already active.

And of course, being trapped in Nero's Reality marble is what ultimately makes Bartz weaker as time goes on and Nero straight up setting it off is an easy way to end said fight.

@gargoyle His power mimicry comes from a mimic boss that can literally do everything that its opponents do, and sometimes he can do it better. Like when you cast comet on him, he casts meteor in a split second.

Gargoyle One said:
And of course, being trapped in Nero's Reality marble is what ultimately makes Bartz weaker as time goes on and Nero straight up setting it off is an easy way to end said fight.
Bartz can make Nero weaker as well. By aging her really fast to an elderly person, and shrinking her down to a rat size being.

I'll be fair, the Famed Mimic Gogo is capable of casting Meteor without copying you. But if you cast things like Haste, he'll cast Hastega(albeit better, yet useless), and if you cast something like Odin, he'll just cast it back, which instantly kills everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back