• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I know Barney has hax, but this may work.

8-A vs 8-B.

Both are in-character.

Speed Equal.

Battle is in London.

Neither have time to prepare.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Barney: 0

Sponge: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Barney personajes barney
Invincibubble

And what he does with said Subjective Reality powers are dubious, as we've been over at 5 five times now

Bobsican said:
I still have to mention that Barney leads with hax (Subjective Reality), unlike Spongebob
It´s still being discussed, please wait for when the Standard Tactics for Barney is finished.

Bobsican said:
Equalize speed or Spongebob blitzes.
I mean Barney is Subsonic in both movement, reactions and combat speed alone while SpongeBob in his Invincibubble form is SuperHuman movement with Supersonic reactions possibly even in combat speed? Yeah Please forgive my baffled nature it's been bothering me a bit lately unless there's something I'm not understanding with this part.

Shouldn't SpongeBob just be Supersonic all together? Because I re-watched the movie again and SpongeBob not only seems to dodge said cannon balls with ease he seems to laugh it off and move fast with the cannon balls as well.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Shouldn't SpongeBob just be Supersonic all together? Because I re-watched the movie again and SpongeBob not only seems to dodge said cannon balls with ease he seems to laugh it off and move fast with the cannon balls as well.
that seems reasonable

What happens is that there´s separate speed ratings for travel speed (Superhuman here) and reactions (the Supersonic part), hence why, and the latter is the one usually important in Vs. threads anyways.

What happens is that there´s separate speed ratings for travel speed (Superhuman here) and reactions (the Supersonic part), hence why, and the latter is the one usually important in Vs. threads anyways.

I still think it feels right to put him like that I mean Homer Simpson had something similar dodging a cannon ball and had a Subsonic+ rating all together.

GoCommitDi said:
kermit the frog also has supersonic travel speed for dodging cannonballs
Exactly, Like I said now it feels right to put him Supersonic all toghether rather then Superhuman travel with Supersonic reactions/combat speed, He does actually keep up with cannon balls via sheer movement alone.

Back