• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>I make the harshest comment.

>Matt gets blammed.

If someone is to get told to calm down, it would be me. And to be blunt, I am not changing my views or harsh opinion on this profile or any like it.

You are the one who is spewing more fire than needed, Dragon already said what you wanted. End of the story

@Bobsican

People giving you the initial benefit of the doubt does not excuse the transparent bs wanking and troll-worthy levels of reaching and overanalysis for the same of a joke that went into your creation of the profile.

Be honest, you don't seriously believe anything on that profile, and none, absolutely none of the rankings that you put without discussion or consideration. You said that you were going to make a legitimate profile and created a joke that wasted all our times.

Note Saikou´s statement in the picture I said before:

"Cal plz. That's an even worse argument than the one currently used. If we kicked out characters just because they're not "serious", that'd be silly."

Which was meeted with seemingly agreement comments, so just straight up deleting a whole page and even it´s verse just for it´s nature without any other ACTUAL reason is a bad thign if you ask me.

Bob, I did read it, stop assuming that people who disagree with you haven't read yours or others' posts.

We aren't disallowing Barney because he's not serious, we are disallowing your Barney Profile because it's frankly hot garbage. It's wanked and designed to be a meme.

@Nedge

...I was being sarcastic due to the excellent behavior I see in this thread.

That was also sarcasmville.

Can we all just calm down for a minute? That would be amazing.

If you all don't mind, there is a CRT for the Barney profile in progress right now. Take any and all complaints (and rants, if you will) about the page and move them there, not here. Even forgetting the fact that something like this shouldn't be anywhere near as heated as it has gotten, this is not the board for that, and some of you should know better.

I don't want to have to close a Fun & Games thread for devolving into a shitshow. Thank you.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Be honest, you don't seriously believe anything on that profile, and none, absolutely none of the rankings that you put without discussion or consideration. You said that you were going to make a legitimate profile and created a joke that wasted all our times.
I normally don´t lie, so I´ll go ahead and say it directly:

I AM SERIOUS

I didn´t make Barney to troll the wiki nor to make a kids show´ character as broken and unreliable as possible.

If I wanted to do such a thing, I would just paste what I have in my Wanked Spongebob page and call it a day.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The profile will not be remade, it is not fit to be on the wiki, and comparing it to Digimon, Cthulhu Mythos and Elder Scrolls is insulting. Take this trash to Jokebattles.
I said the current blog should be of professional qualities similar the best blogs on the wiki for the profile to be allowed. When nothing is no to interpretation, it should be allowed then. I believe this is a fair point, Matt.

People are calm. People are just very frustrated that such a profile was given a seal of approval in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back