• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been accepted, and man, the reasoning it has is solid.

"From where the rating for such a thing comes? Easy, it´s based on this and this."

Bobsican said:
It has been accepted, and man, the reasoning it has is solid.

"From where the rating for such a thing comes? Easy, it´s based on this and this."
the thing is man we are still discussing a lot of things otherwise...

I'm very aware of the earthquake power chart, and what you've gotten is still wanked, not coinciding with our rating at all. I swear, I could jump hard enough and knock down a towel or something. That doesn't make me tier 8.

Where did it get accepted?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I can't believe we live in an age when Barney the ******* dinosaur has a profile....
Hey, could be worse. Like that time someone was wanking Thomas the Tank Engine in a match vs Kid Goku

Hey, could be worse. Like that time someone was wanking Thomas the Tank Engine in a match vs Kid Goku

There's also the fact LazyTown is a tier 7 verse....

I just don't think there should be profiles for characters that have never fought or even demonstrated the ability to on a website about people fighting.

I have never been a fan of characters like this and I will be blunt, I don't trust this file whatsoever...

You and me both, Dragon. I trust this profile as far as I can throw it. Several things come from the effing theme song.

Yeah, Barney is apparently more abstract than the Demon Lords and the Creation Trio.

By the way, the Abstract stuff is still in revisions, so don´t just go around calling Barney "wanked". Thanks you.

The real cal howard said:
You and me both, Dragon. I trust this profile as far as I can throw it. Several things come from the effing theme song.
Yeah, Barney is apparently more abstract than the Demon Lords.
Only abstract Type 1, to be exact.

as we can see in the opening of the series, it´s explicitly stated that Barney comes from kids´ imaginatio and is even friend of concepts like 1, 2, 3, A, B and C, leading to that Barney simply has Abstract Existance (Type 1).

I am sorry, but when we have the likes of Barney having conceptual powers and shit...something is bound to catch attention. I honestly can't believe this is a thing, nor do I like it.

Dear god I laughed so hard at this match until I started crying. Just the sheer thought of Barney in a serious match with a DBZ character is too much

The real cal howard said:
Even removing that, the profile would still be wanked. I'll call a spade a spade.
Did you even readed the blog? If so, explain what exactly and why.

Man, now I get how Dragon feels when making certain Digimon matches...

In that case, go ahead and explain instead of just shouting baseless stuff.

Also, I´m sorry, it wasn´t my intention to offend Drag, Dark, Repp and Ex, but to show an example of how this seems to be treated so Barney isn´t downplayed that much.

It isn´t even exaggerated at all, there´s a bunch of proof that backs up the powers, statistics and so on.

Also, Matt, I´m sure you can´t delete it like that without an actual reason.

At this point it isn´t about how the profile is "unreliable", but rather how contradictional the subject is.

I mean i have proof
318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d
that this guy, aka the feels guy is 4-D, even 1-A, doesn't mean it has to be a profile on here

To be blunt, I don't like dealing with people when it comes to opinions on this shit as people start to get very defensive over us being "overly restrictive" and shit, but this is a flat out mess to be blunt. We are getting too damn lax here to allow this....thing to be here....like to be blunt I am sure all but a measly .5% of this is wank. This is Joke Battle shit that was simply made for the lolz. Like I have expressed before that I despise profiles like this, always have.

This is a meme profile through and through. This isn't a file that has BECOME a meme (Reinhard, Lucemon, Nanashi, Mindhax characters in General, etc). This is a file that was made AS a meme. How do we accept a trainwreck like this I will never understand and refuse to understand the allowance of this. This is a joke. In my opinion, this is trash mixed in with even more trash. Not to mention this is the second time this has been made? So this is nothing more than a polished turd. I am sorry, but I can't keep quiet on my thoughts on this anymore. People want to rant and "debunk" or "argue" my post, so be it, I will simply be here not caring. I respect your opinion, but I simply do accept this. I am done.

that thread has nothing to do with Barney, the profile isn't serious much less reliable and you know it. Feigning that you actually believe that Barney is an Island Busting Massively FTL+ Abstract with Concept Manipulation won't do you any good, the sheer notion is laughable and ridiculous. The profile was done with nothing but the intent of trying to make it as wanked as possible for the purpose of jokes.

The general consensus was basically, "I guess".

I agree with the others on this thread, this is a meme, nothing more.

In my opinion, this profile should had remained as a blog until all the evidence were proven from show's episodes. I knew it was CRT suspect; well, it is what it is.

When it is remade, the profile needs to be completely supported leaving little to no room for interpretations. This feat should be done by blogs similar to the qualities of Digimon, Chtulu Mythos, Pokemon, and Elder Scrolls blogs.

The blog is pure wank. At this point I'm half convinced you're just trolling and feigning honesty to see how far it takes you.

The profile will not be remade, it is not fit to be on the wiki, and comparing it to Digimon, Cthulhu Mythos and Elder Scrolls is insulting. Take this trash to Jokebattles.

Seriously? Dragon writes a post that's 10 times harsher and more serious than mine and I'm the one who gets a request to calm down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back