• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney Vs. Cool Cat

Thing is, Cool Cat's profile is heavily downplaying him. In the movie Cool Cat Finds a Gun, Cool Cat is shown to be superior to Butch the Bully with a gun. Cool Cat was terrified at the sight of this gun, which either means he was inferior to it (which is not the case), or he had never seen anything as powerful as said gun. Considering that, in the book Cool Cat Loves the Soldiers, Cool Cat shows extensive knowledge of every branch of the US Military (including its nuclear weapons), this puts both Cool Cat and the gun at 7-B.

It got removed because it was deemed as wank.

You can make a CRT to discuss it.

This is a Fun and Games thread, so my points can be as nonsensical as I like.

Also, I know it's wank, and it wasn't in the profile in the first place. Thanks for ruining the joke by taking it too seriously.

They won't want to be saved since they are happier as barney's friends. Would cool cat really take their happiness away? Seems pretty uncool Imo

BigSmoke4269 said:
This is a Fun and Games thread, so my points can be as nonsensical as I like.
Also, I know it's wank, and it wasn't in the profile in the first place. Thanks for ruining the joke by taking it too seriously.
It actually was, as I can see in the history he was 9-B via weapons.

I'm aware but he still has some powers like Stealth Mastery since he's broken out of prison twice on his own and stayed out of CC's sight

and he also has graffiti if we can even use that

Back