• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-A Bardock (pre Zenkai key) vs. Grey Hulk.
Bardock by bardocksonic-d61m9mn
Grey Hulk
Both are 5-A. Speed is equalized.

Bardock:

Hulk: 6 (Lord JJJ, Kiryu-MG3, Zamasu-Chan, Zark2099, Purgy, 00potato

Bardock is upscale to about 13.5 yottatons, and Hulk is scale to about 89 yottatons

Bardock scale much higher than the feat and that he has more experience and Skills, but I do not think this he has a way to pass Hulk's Regenerationn

Voting Hulk if it is not a Stomp

Ki blasts van vaporize the opponent with enough force, and despite scaling to a lower feat, the scaling chain is still kinda big: Bardock > Nappa >>> Selypa >> Raditz >>> Piccolo = 13.5 yottatona. Vote counted anyways.

Don't know about the skill part, Fixit can fight comparably to Wolvie and Moon Knight and stuff skillwise, outskills Bushwhacker as Banner (A CIA trained soldier who can fight toe to toe with the Punisher and Daredevil), while Bardock like, overpowered most his opponents from ny knowledge.

Fixit stat amps regardless and slowly scales in strength as the fight progresses, so the AP gap will only grow.

Does Bardock ever BFR someone in character? Because that's his only wincon here due to Hulk infinitely resurrecting via the Green Door.

So yeah the battle is fighting until Bardock thinks of BFRing Joe by flying him into the orbit, and I think Joe can KO Bardock before that.

Throwing Hulk into the atmosphere with flight? That's apparently valid BFR if he can do it

I mean he can potentially do that, it's not like it's a genius level move he can never think about.

It's not the fact he can potentially do it or its not a genius level move. It's the fact no one even in he's series has did it this is beyond out of character

I mean anything that can BFR in seconds against the Hulk stomps, otherwise gets stomped, he isn't really usable unless in certain specific conditions.

Anyways I'll close this ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back