• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbatos adding & removing stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
  • Life Force Absorption: Feeds on Superman and Wonder Woman's life force and apparently consume the life energy the people attached to his mountain.
Possibly get rid of shakes the strings of the multiverse with his scream but since Starman explained what these strings are, (the seven forces of the universe stretched across the multiverse as strings on which the universe's major chords are played) i'm not sure. Or add more information such as " His scream shakes the strings of the multiverse, the seven forces of the universe stretched across the multiverse as strings, including the speed force and tge sphere of the gods".

Get rid of the justification of Soul Manipulation: All of your souls belong to me now" it was that statement the justification of this ability on his profile however, i doubt that statement is enough to qualify for soul manip.

Get rid of his range justification: He mostly needed others to spread his darkness across the multiverse. I don't his actual justification is enough to qualify for multiversal+, "his scream can be heard in the world forge, a place deep in the dark multiverse".

Add for his resistance "Took a blow from the giant Hawkman with no big issues"

Now the powers that should be removed..

• Reality Warping: Barbatos never showed to have this ability. He needed his circuit complete with Superman's cells and the Multiversal Tuning Fork to harness a power to reshape the fabric of reality.
  • Possibly Soul Manipulation: His current justification isn't enough for this ability.

It looks good, but I think we should eliminate biological manipulation and change it for corruption type 2 eventually type 3, since hankgirls and hankman need a very long time to become corrupt?

And shouldn't most of the dark energy of the dark multiverse have to do this to the World forger? since he contains the energy of his kingdom as a perpetua mentions it.

@Oliver de jesus Yes the World Forger contain the energy of the dark multiverse but Barbatos used the mountain as a antenna for dark energy and released dark energy from his wings. What about the shaking the strings of the multiverse? It could be a limited form of Conceptual Manipulation?

I think yes but not limited, the sphere of the gods is a Platonic plane and I think that the other forces are concepts too?

I don't know if the other forces are concept or not.

well, the emotional spectra have consistently shown that they are (and there is a version of the darkest night in the dark multivense I think that would give conceptual conceptual hax to the world forger since nekron and the other entities exist there) and I think the Speed Force would rate very good.

and now that I remember barbatos, I wasn't making the stories in the sandman library a reality and I was burning it, that would be?

Barbatos's doings burned the lucien's library was possible because Barbatos bringed the horreurs of the dark multiverse which are the dark stories of the library to the main reality. The horrors of the dark multiverse were meant to stay in the dark and never be in the main reality. And thus, the library started to burn.

Ok thank you for clarifying, and barbatos should not be prepared for good throughout your event.

post: what is apart from the burning library, what does it say?

When I saw the fear hax scan again and alternate future vision I realized that Barry in an alternate future would become an anti monitor type.

• Fear Aura & Alternate Future Display: No for Fear Aura (it's madness manip), yes for Alternate Future Display.
  • Technology Manipulation: Yes.
  • Corruption (Type 2): Sorry but can you make the evidence more clear?
  • Sleep Manipulation & Soul Manipulation: I agree with the first but there needs to be evidence for soul manip.
  • Life Force Absorption: I remember seeing him do that to Superman and Wonder Woman, idk about the rest.
  • Physics Manipulation: Wrong link.
  • Biological Manipulation: It doesn't really show who it was.
Shaking the strings of the multiverse is Law Manipulation, it could be a 2-A, all of those forces need profiles and one of them would need to be 2-A for that to be the case. I think that any complex structure needs a profile in this wiki, more complexity gets added to them and then there is no place where to store that information.

The removals are good.

Eficiente said:
Shaking the strings of the multiverse is Law Manipulation, it could be a 2-A, all of those forces need profiles and one of them would need to be 2-A for that to be the case. I think that any complex structure needs a profile in this wiki, more complexity gets added to them and then there is no place where to store that information.
well the speed force should be 2A since it exists in both the normal and dark multiverse (The Red Death is the test) and I doubt very much that it was affected by the flashpoint and the post crisis crises (in the infinite crisis of the post crisis the multiverse was still infinite until the lex Luther of earth 3 with the dead body of the anti monitor destroyed almost all and left only universes 52 iirc)

the god sphere is a world platonic that seems to be enough for me so that it is only 1 law hax and conceptual hax

@Eficiente So we add...

• Corruption (Type 2): In the scan Scott Snyder confirm that Barbatos has an influence to Hawkman and Hawkgirl due to their exposure to the dark metals.
Then, we don't have to remove shakes the strings of the multiverse to his AP though maybe adding further explanation could be better.

Oliver de jesus said:
well the speed force should be 2A since it exists in both the normal and dark multiverse (The Red Death is the test) and I doubt very much that it was affected by the flashpoint and the post crisis crises (in the infinite crisis of the post crisis the multiverse was still infinite until the lex Luther of earth 3 with the dead body of the anti monitor destroyed almost all and left only universes 52 iirc)
Or maybe it's just one universe connected to all the universes in both multiverses?

Elizio33 said:
@Eficiente So we add...
Not sure about Conceptual Manipulation but the other powers are good.

Elizio33 said:
Also Hawkman had nightmares of the dark multiverse Take note that was part of Barbatos's influence in order to lure Hawkman in the World Forge. So, also Dream Manipulation
I guess.

Not sure about Conceptual Manipulation but the other powers are good.

Elizio33 said:
Also Hawkman had nightmares of the dark multiverse Take note that was part of Barbatos's influence in order to lure Hawkman in the World Forge. So, also Dream Manipulation
I guess.

Okay then, i think we can add and remove the accepted stuffs on Barbatos's profile. Just adding more information about the shakes the strings of the multiverse such as: "His scream shakes the strings of the multiverse, the seven forces of the universe stretched across the multiverse as strings, including the speed force and the sphere of the gods. (Since the god sphere is amoung these forces, Conceptual Manipulation should be good.

Edit. My bad, i just released that Space-Time and Life manip should be removed too.

@Eficiente Should we add Law & Conceptual manip since one of the seven forces of creation is the god sphere?

What has been accepted by Eficiente is probably fine to apply.

Okay so we what we remove...

• Reality Warping
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Quantum Manipulation
The range justification

We change...

• The justification of Dream Manipulation & Corruption to the new ones and we replace Clairvoyance for Enhanced Senses.
  • Add more evidence for the shakes the strings of the multiverse for the AP.
We add...

• Madness Manipulation
  • Sleep Manipulation
  • Alternate Future Display
  • Technology Manipulation
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Life Force Absorption
  • Law Manipulation though i think Eficiente was agree in the last post for Conceptual Manipulation but i'm not sure.
I can make the edit if you want.

I said it once and I will say it again:

things related to the dark energy of the dark multiverse should scale the world forger because it has the energy of its kingdom.

Okay. I will lock the profile then.

Should I close this thread as well?

Is the added justification for his AP "The Anti-Music shakes the strings of the multiverse, the seven forces of the universe stretched across the multiverse as strings, including the Speed Force and the Sphere of the Gods" okay? If yes, you can close the thread sure.

I suppose so, yes. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back