• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont see anything in Nakamura that can make her avoid Respira unless Im missing something. It seems most of her (?) abilities are focused on brain damage, which Barraggan doesnt have, btw. So I think the Hollow has a better chance.

Not exactly brain damage, eri's moves are to create a chance in battle, for instance making her opponent not remember anything from a few seconds ago or making them unable to move by obstructing the command the brain sends to the body or blowing away her targets consciousness for a few seconds. She can then use her feathers in that moment where her opponent can't move or isn't aware of what's happening to decompose them with her feathers.

Barraggan lacks a brain, so Eri will not be able to use all her arsenal. Also, touching barraggan directly or Respira means that the feathers will decompose as well so, it is a matter of who gets their hax on the opponent first.

Barraggan clearly has a consciousness and memory, eri's techniques will work, at least those two will.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know if the feathers will decompose Respira or the other way round.
Tbh im voting inconclusive due to this exact thing.

Back