• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: MISFORTUNE FAIRY AND THE DEVIL JOKER

Yes you see it right, the 2nd Sith match in a row after her debut
And for peoples who has a doubt on how Revice bypassing the servant invul, Ikki (Revi) had the Giff Cell and Giff itself is a unknown being who had exist in earth for million years, and Vice is.....demon
If they can't bypass it then i can change it to Kamen Rider Kuuga, but for now let's see how this turn out

● ------------------------------------- ●
A trip to the one of the famous castle in Japan.....and the most haunted one as well, the name is Himeji Castle, located in Hyogo Prefecture
The Castle has two famous stories which make Himeji Castle became haunted, one is the presence of Osakabehime who reside in the inside of castle for a long time, and Okiku's Well which every night you can heard a woman screaming near the well....
Well to be fair this story isn't revolving around that two because the Igarashi Family has discovered something worse than that!
An incident that happened near the castle lately, caused a lot's of peoples lost whenever they were visited the castle and for some reason, a smell blood can be detected alongside a soft...yet terrifying laugh of woman
And because of that, the family trip has all of sudden turned into a horror/mystery/crime investigation like in Detective Conan or something like the anime's involving crimes!
However, soon and later as they discovered the clues from the bloodtrails, some of torture devices, and later on.....a secret room for magecraft, they noticed it was caused by something that weren't human at all, made the castle as her playground for craft it can be the deadmans who done a sick stuffs for Lord Giff but as far as they know, none of the cult has ever do that...
And with that said, the siblings were suddenly get ambushed by something, they did evade it but it made Ikki got separated from Daiji and Sakura, now only him and his inner devil who confronted the mysterious woman
The woman revealed herself, a femme fatale figure with omnious pressure around them, an outsider from other world who transported to this world....a vampire-fairy
Ikki and Vice who knew they were in danger, decided to fight back and stop the cruelty of this woman, and thus they transformed to their Riders forms, the battle has begun! And more discovery from the fae would be revealed in this fight!

• Giff Revival Arc Revice is used
  • Jack Revice is restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Sith has a little prior knowledge on them
  • Place located in: Outside and Inside of Himeji Castle
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Misfortune Blood-Sucking Fairy: 0
  • The Boy and His Carefree Maniac Devil: 5 (James, Jackapt, Ixa, Magi, Harith)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Revice.600.3698138.jpg

VS
Fate.Grand.Order.full.3696597.jpg

Last edited:
Basically use her curse and blood magecraft for ranged attacks, and use her NP to implict more powerful curses to the enemy
I have contacted the others nasuverse folks to come for more detail about her but looks like none of them comes yet

Fetch Failnaught: Keening of Painful Fantasy: The Noble Phantasm of Baobhan Sith and a twisted version of Tristan's Failnaught. he enemy from their flesh (hair, nail, etc.) and by killing this double with her hammer and her nail, the enemy erupts in spikes and blood and is cursed to death from a distance. It is a type of Magecraft taught to her by Beryl. Unknown to her however, Fetch rots the user's soul, eventually killing them in the process.
This look like too much for Revice to handle. Not to mention it is an ranged attack.
Does she start with it ?

I think she's not start with it normally, but given i gave her a little knowledge on the two she might do it
Iirc the Fetch came from Mors curse which is f***ing lethal

I can removing the prior knowledge on it but beside that she's not entirely skillful and she only practiced the magecraft in comfort of her castle and not her entire life, then again what she deliver is very strong

Oh and forgot to say, the requirements of using her NP is using the flesh of the enemy (either it's hair or nail or anything) to make the double
Revice are armored iirc so that going to be difficult

Oh and forgot to say, the requirements of using her NP is using the flesh of the enemy (either it's hair or nail or anything) to make the double
Revice are armored iirc so that going to be difficult
I guess the problem is solved? Can she stop Revice from team tagging her at same time?

AP/Dura: Baobhan Sith scales to 26.6 Gigatons and Revice scales to 20 Gigatons, so the gap is 1.3x, but Revice can change into a stronger form and amp themselves through Reactive Power Level.

Speed is equalized but Revice can amps themselves with Eagle Genome and Jackal Genome.

P&A: Baobhan Sith has life-draining and one-shotting NP. I also see Telekinesis, Teleportation, and stat amp, so I want to know how useful they are.

Revice absolutely destroyed her in melee combat. As I have been told, Baobhan Sith has only practiced magic in the comfort of her castle, but she does have some combat experience against Artoria and her NP grants a solid wincon.

Sith isn't the type of opponents that relying on speed so i doubt they'll use the Eagle and Jackal Genome to tag her
The telekinesis came from her NP, teleportation came from her extra attack animation iirc, as for stat amp for now it's unknown
Again i'm not very well knowledge on it so don't take what i said fully

So I've checked through Baobhan Sith a bit and here is my analysis:

Baobhan Sith can project energy attacks and spikes near her opponent, which is going to surprise Revice and it will be difficult for him to dodge. Teleportation is quite useful for dodging attack although she can only do it for a short distance. She usually teleport close to her enemy so Revice can take advantage of it to tag her.

I'm not sure how potent life draining is but judging from her profile, it's effective but not dangerous enough to threaten Revice. She's fighting two opponents at once, so one can back up the other. Not to mention, Revice can summon 10 Remixes so it's technically 1v12.

Baobhan Sith's NP guarantees an instant win but she need flesh from Revice to do it, and they wore armor so it's not gonna be easy. She can technically draw blood from them thanks to 1.3x AP advantage but Revice get stronger as time goes by and shields/damage reduction will mitigate the damage she can inflict.

I know that Servants have 4-D resistance, elemental resistance being one of them, but does that include being encased inside ice? Even if Baobhan Sith could resist Revice's elemental attack then she would get trapped in ice giving them an opening to execute more finishers.

I'm leaning toward Revice since both of them have teamed up and it would be difficult for Baobhan Sith to keep track of them. Once they realize Baobhan Sith could spam attack near them, they will change to a more durable or faster form which happened in a second, then eventually a stronger form (Volcano Rex) to balance out the AP gap. Barid Vice defense against attack by blocking or freezing it while Volcano Revi close the distance. In melee combat, the pair absolutely destroy Baobhan Sith, no question.

Oddly enough, the elemental resistances aren't 4-D based what @Regidian , it even stated in servant physiology
Then again i asked him about Magic Resistance skill would change anything on it but so far no answer, guess he's a lil busy atm

I don't see Ikki/Vice being that smart to come up with tactics that fast.(I'm talking about in-character)
Yeah like I said, Revice would have some difficulty against teleportation and energy attack at first, but they can endure being assaulted for quite a while to come up with a tactic against it.

Like in the fights against Kong Deadman and Cheetah Deadman where he employs strategy against faster opponents. In this key, Revice is experienced enough that he can change forms at will and showcase his quick-thinking ability in many fights. If anything, Revice changing into Volcano Rex from the start is very likely to happen since he used the form a lot in this key. It will close the AP gap between them and grant flight to dodge Baobhan Sith attack.

Did some reading on Kamen Rider in general and in the specific profile, but didn't find anything definitive on how the would handle magic/spirits.

Can Revice deal with magic and being that are spiritual/astral in nature? Does he himself has anything similar to magic? Baob/Tristan is a special case even in the group of Servants, in that she is a Fae and a specially tough one, exemplified in the event that she was held as hostage with all four limbs TORN apart. Even in such state, she was still able to remain conscious and was able to think/act. Given she has magical energy, unless the attack that wound her had magical properties, her body can heal itself, also.

You mean servant invul, right? Well i already said above, Ikki has Giff cell, an unknown being that lived for a million years and Vice is....demon

Kamen Rider in general
big mistake my friend, each seasons of Kamen Riders (which there are at least 35 of them iirc) dont even share a same power system or the same lore lmao.
Given she has magical energy, unless the attack that wound her had magical properties, her body can heal itself, also.
Depend on how you define magical properties.
Revice's power source is his inner demon, but i dont know if that is qualfies for magical properties.

Did some reading on Kamen Rider in general and in the specific profile, but didn't find anything definitive on how the would handle magic/spirits.

Can Revice deal with magic and being that are spiritual/astral in nature? Does he himself has anything similar to magic? Baob/Tristan is a special case even in the group of Servants, in that she is a Fae and a specially tough one, exemplified in the event that she was held as hostage with all four limbs TORN apart. Even in such state, she was still able to remain conscious and was able to think/act. Given she has magical energy, unless the attack that wound her had magical properties, her body can heal itself, also.
How fast can she heal herself? Revice has dealt with regenetive enemies before such as Planarian Deadman who regen limbs instantly and Daiouika Deadman who regen most of his body after being torn out. They did this by simply dealing quick and continuous damage to their enemy or incapping them with elemental attack.

The way I see this (though I lack much knowledge about KRider/Revice), the NP is the defining "turning point" of the fight. Baob would mostly be ranged, maybe even surprising Revice with the blade kicks once he gets meele if he somehow is led to think she can't meele. The invisible lines traps would probably be a problem.

A good hit in -> blood gets out (basically all her attacks are "slashing/piercing") -> NP and Revice doesn't seem to have the type of Defense he would need to even think about surviving it.

How fast can she heal herself? Revice has dealt with regenetive enemies before such as Planarian Deadman who regen limbs instantly and Daiouika Deadman who regen most of his body after being torn out. They did this by simply dealing quick and continuous damage to their enemy or incapping them with elemental attack.
That is a big discussion, but it's definitely not that fast. Caster, in FSN, with "unlimited magical energy supply", was able to basically half-body regen after being hit by Archer's Caledbolg II shot, but was probably thanks to her own magic abilities - she remaining alive after having half her body destroyed, is a Servant trait however. The problem with your strategy here is that "quick" damage would mean not enough damage for her to care. As I said, she was able to remain conscious after having her four limbs torn apart and has experienced death countless times over and over. He would have to have a gap in skill/damage/speed to be able to deal with the fact that she, as a Servant, isn't a "living being".

Last edited:
The way I see this (though I lack much knowledge about KRider/Revice), the NP is the defining "turning point" of the fight. Baob would mostly be ranged, maybe even surprising Revice with the blade kicks once he gets meele if he somehow is led to think she can't meele. The invisible lines traps would probably be a problem.

A good hit in -> blood gets out (basically all her attacks are "slashing/piercing") -> NP and Revice doesn't seem to have the type of Defense he would need to even think about surviving it.
Revice has a wide range of enhanced senses to avoid any surprise attacks and Vice can see invisible things so it wouldn't be a problem.

He's wearing armor so piercing him may be more difficult than she thought. Several opponents who fought Revice used spikes/swords and they could tank it just fine.

Also, Baobhan Sith is facing two opponents at once so if one is occupied then the other could fight her. It's very in-character for Revice to change into something stronger from the get-go to close the AP gap and reduce taken damage.

Also to added onto that enhance senses, Vice specifically have wide area of vision and that is share with Ikki all the time.

And there's the question of Vice having any genuine "flesh" at all due to his whacky demon physiology.

Also to added onto that enhance senses, Vice specifically have wide area of vision and that is share with Ikki all the time.

And there's the question of Vice having any genuine "flesh" at all due to his whacky demon physiology.
Oh right, while Ikki himself is armored, Vice is....questionable to say, then again in Volcano Ex Genome he's armored as well

That is a big discussion, but it's definitely not that fast. Caster, in FSN, with "unlimited magical energy supply", was able to basically half-body regen after being hit by Archer's Caledbolg II shot, but was probably thanks to her own magic abilities - she remaining alive after having half her body destroyed, is a Servant trait however. The problem with your strategy here is that "quick" damage would mean not enough damage for her to care. As I said, she was able to remain conscious after having her four limbs torn apart and has experienced death countless times over and over. He would have to have a gap in skill/damage/speed to be able to deal with the fact that she, as a Servant, isn't a "living being".
Oh, I didn't realize you had edited the post.

It's seem like Baobhan Sith has very high pain tolerance but like I said, Revice dealing quick and continous damage prevent her from doing anything at all. It doesn't matter if she survived her limbs being torn apart, she would have had little time to react and counter Revice tag team her at once. If she regen then Revice will keep doing so until she exhaust magical energy.

Revice can amp up his own speed and strength and is very good at CQC. So far I haven't seen Baobhan Sith dealing with any of these nor how good she is at melee combat.

Btw here is Sith animation for better understanding:

From that animation the Failnaught has a homing attack, which we forget to add lel
Also i just realize that since she's possessed Failnaught, she also has some of OG Tristan abilities like making threads for example, not that it would change anything tho

Btw here is Sith animation for better understanding:

From that animation the Failnaught has a homing attack, which we forget to add lel
Also i just realize that since she's possessed Failnaught, she also has some of OG Tristan abilities like making threads for example, not that it would change anything tho

I did address homing attack in the fourth post. I just don't know what to call it atm.

He have? Pretty sure that those "thread" is homing vacum blade create through his sheer "skill" in bow, so unless she's that good, she ain't getting vacuum blade creation.

He have? Pretty sure that those "thread" is homing vacum blade create through his sheer "skill" in bow, so unless she's that good, she ain't getting vacuum blade creation.
I mean if you looked at her arts attack animation, the vacuum blade is still there, it just twisted to fit Sith magecraft
Also Tristan animation renewal NP show it's indeed threads

@Veloxt1r0kore called me over so I might as well comment

First, can Revice Neg High-Mid Regen, cause Sith has been torn to pieces Continuously by the fairies before the events of LB 6

Second what does Revice have to stop her from just dominating the space and then taking a piece of flesh and using Fetch or Nuking him with Conceptual soul stuff or eating his soul while he's immobile

Third she will not die so long as she does not lose her purpose which is Type 8 Immortality does Revice have a way of Negating said Immortality??

Fourth Sith fights can fight at Range using Failnaught which more or less is stated to only be dogeble if you can hop inbetween Dimensions does Revice have something to counteract said arrows and stop her from using her Superior AP to draw some blood and use Fetch??

Last edited:
@Veloxt1r0kore called me over so I might as well comment

First, can Revice Neg High-Mid Regen, cause Sith has been torn to pieces Continuously by the fairies before the events of LB 6

Second what does Revice have to stop her from just dominating the space and then taking a piece of flesh and using Fetch or Nuking him with Conceptual soul stuff or eating his soul while he's immobile

Third she will not die so long as she does not lose her purpose which is Type 8 Immortality does Revice have a way of Negating said Immortality??
It depends on how fast she can regenerate when Revice is continuously dealing damage to her body. They have fought other regenerators before, though on a lower level, by outpacing their regenerate speed.

Revice's wearing armor and has Damage Reduction so it will mitigate her attack. Revice can just dodge her attack and amp his strength or speed, or both with Vistamps. She's fighting two enemies at once so it won't be easy to catch up with them.

Is her Immortality Type 8 combat applicable? It seem like she can only be resurrected a limited number of times so Revice could destroy her again and again.

It depends on how fast she can regenerate when Revice is continuously dealing damage to her body. They have fought other regenerators before, though on a lower level, by outpacing their regenerate speed.

Revice's wearing armor and has Damage Reduction so it will mitigate her attack. Revice can just dodge her attack and amp his strength or speed, or both with Vistamps. She's fighting two enemies at once so it won't be easy to catch up with them.

Is her Immortality Type 8 combat applicable? It seem like she can only be resurrected a limited number of times so Revice could destroy her again and again.
There's two of them?? I see I see, it is Fairy Knight Tristan has lived at least 100 years I believe and Fairies the limit on the Resurrection comes when a fairy loses their purpose and Name

Once again Failnaught is a Noble Phantasm that is stated to fire arrows that cannot be dodged unless you have the ability to "Leap between reality and Fantasy" or leap between dimensions depending on which mats you're reading from, or stay out of it's Maximum range which is several kilometres if I'm remembering correctly can they dodge something like that??

And what about the dominating space and then collecting the hair, nail, blood for Fetch??

Also do they have something to prevent her from gradually sapping their life force as the fight goes on??

There's two of them?? I see I see, it is Fairy Knight Tristan has lived at least 100 years I believe and Fairies the limit on the Resurrection comes when a fairy loses their purpose and Name

Once again Failnaught is a Noble Phantasm that is stated to fire arrows that cannot be dodged unless you have the ability to "Leap between reality and Fantasy" or leap between dimensions depending on which mats you're reading from, or stay out of it's Maximum range which is several kilometres if I'm remembering correctly can they dodge something like that??

And what about the dominating space and then collecting the hair, nail, blood for Fetch??

Also do they have something to prevent her from gradually sapping their life force as the fight goes on??
Failnaught is a problem then, although her profile did state she isn't entirely dependent on it which may give Revice a chance to attack her. Revi can change forms to increase strength and speed to stonewall through her attacks. Vice can turn himself intangible so he has a better chance of avoiding it.

Dominating space here as in using Failnaught, right? Revice would have trouble with it but they could figure something out eventually. Collecting a piece of flesh from Revice won't be easy for her since they're wearing armor and can reduce their damage taken.

Can she drain their life force fast enough to stop Revice from team tagging her? Revice has a life system that can support his body and stamina even when he's out of breath or exhausted. Both of them have undergone multiple training so expect their endurance to be pretty high. Both of them can keep pushing themselves even while being injured.

Back