• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo and Kazooie vs Usopp

Bear and Bird vs The Sniper King

Both High 8-C

Win via Incap, KO or Death

Speed Equalized

Bear and Bird:

Sniper King:

Thunder McQueen:

Banjo and Kazooie use their superior range and versatility to beat him down. This Usopp isn't as haxed as his more powerful keys and really has limited answers to all of Kazooie's eggs, flight and invulnerability

Yes, Usopp only has Explosive projectiles in this key. The rest of his feats comes from bluffing and deceiving enemies.

Banjo definitely does, Kazooie arguably does. Could Usopp not get past that with his higher AP?

I think they could just freeze Usopp and then spam grenade eggs to finish him off, the healing and Regenerationn would be a big problem for him to handle. Another thing is that i don't think his bluffing would help much since they never fell for Grunty trying to convince them to give up their quest, the one time that Banjo fell for a surprise attack was against Mingy Jongo and that was because he was desguised as Mumbo, even if Usopp tries to act friendly i doubt this would work on Kazooie since she starts fights on "friendly" foes due to her hot-headed personality. Kazooie could also use her clockwork eggs to get him by surprise and explode his bag.

Back