• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not really. as you see in the instance with meliodas or the townsfolk. Interesting as long as his limit is not full, he can drain you completely

RavenSupreme said:
how will law stop ban from harming him?
teleporting Ban into the earth for example, or fusing bans body with stones (which shouldnt be "healed" by Bans immortality since he isnt actually injured)...

teleporting Ban into the earth for example, or fusing bans body with stones (which shouldnt be "healed" by Bans immortality since he isnt actually injured)...

Law can't do that he can't teleport people into objects

^why not?

he can teleport, he switched places in his fight with doffy with nothing or with other things/people, so, teleporting someone into the earth while takign away the respective mass doesnt sound really impossible :/

or he uses telekinesis and stops Ban from moving (which seems to be necessary for snatch to be activated) and than fuses his body with a big stone (similar to how josuke handled the serial killer in jojo part 4) ^_^

thats pretty much NLF theory. in terms of vsbattles we can utilize the feats they have shown and adjust them to match the certain battle they are placed in

but we can not assume they suddenly resort to things they never have shown in their respective verse - with the addition "a character in another verse did a similar thing from what i proposed"

so..yeha...

^true... i still go with law because of BFR but since it wont work i go with inconclusive

PS: would the heart-cube negate bans immortality?

it negated monets invulnerability so... >_>

RavenSupreme:
ban can fight on even grounds / defeat the levels of doflamingo

You did not just say that. Jumping to conclusions already? Doflamingo will easily overpower Ban but let's leave that for the other thread.

Law does have hax and would beat Ban if Ban is stupid enough to allow himself to be cut by Law.

Ban would likely hold the edge during HF due to combat speed (his HF reaps speed from his opponent), so Law would find himself in peril.

But unless Ban has no prior knowledge and lets his immortality make him arrogant, Law wins via incapacitated with his OP-OP hax. If Not, Ban wins due to superior speed with HF, and equalizing their stats for the most part.

I'm indecisive when it comes to this fight.

Heart Cube is irrelevant. It ignored intangibility, but that's actually debatable. Caeser could have stabbed it with a sea-stone spike since he thought it was Smoker's heart, but even so, it would not kill Ban.

It seem we dont come to agreememts regardinf the two Verses mid and high tiers. Especially With the doflamingo/ban/Galan Fights we hang at opposing ends - I don't see doflamingo having what it takes to take on ban but as you said lets leave this to another thread

--

Regarding this fight: What can law accomplish when he cuts ban? Everything what was brought up can easily be countered by him / ban will not be bothered altogether. I don't see him incapacitng ban in the least bit. In fact all his hax is rendered useless.

Not to mention the current zero sign upgrade paired with hunter fest and fox hunt would leave no "room" (pun intended) for law to even react

RavenSupreme said:
Regarding this fight: What can law accomplish when he cuts ban? Everything what was brought up can easily be countered by him / ban will not be bothered altogether. I don't see him incapacitng ban in the least bit. In fact all his hax is rendered useless.
he could incapacitate him via fusing Bans severed parts with something else, but the biggest problem is that if law cuts something in his room than the severed parts will simply exist apart from each other, he did this several times, that means he isnt actually injuring the victims, ergo, Bans immortality wont heal him...

Of course it would. I have linked scans with him healing after getting cut and his body part being at another place In my comments earlier

^but the thing is, people who got even their head severed still talked, and they still felt their body-parts, that means that they arent injured, ergo, no injury -> no healing :/

^but they arent gone at all, they are simply taken away from the main body, but even the feeling in the severed body parts will remain, why should his body grow a new arm back if he technically never "lost" it?

its a unique trait of his body. its not separated to the host body -> it regenerates

its not a form of magic

RavenSupreme said:
its a unique trait of his body. its not separated to the host body -> it regenerates

its not a form of magic
No and no, law doesnt remove they limb he cuts the space in between, there is no damage so there is nothing to heal.

I just wanna say that, If Ban upgrades that I'm requesting go through, I'm siding with him High difficulty due to him in HF likely making Law into an easier opponent rather than making them fight on par.

Oopsen said:
RavenSupreme said:

its not a form of magic
No and no, law doesnt remove they limb he cuts the space in between, there is no damage so there is nothing to heal.
is the piece separated from the body?

the piece is not actually seperated from the body. It is more like Law breaking the laws of physics by being able to remove a body part while it is still connected to the victim's nervous system and can actually move. It simply makes it incredibly easy for Law to perform surgery without harming his patient.

For example: If Law uses his room and slashes Ban's arm off, Law can use Tact to throw it to the side, but it would still technically be connected to Ban's body since Law only 'removed it' within his room. Ban could probably just rip the rest of his arm off so that he can grow a new one, of course.

alright. so ban can just "snatch" himself back together then, seeing how he can affect limbs and organs

^dont think it is so easy, exspecially since law could teleport his parts away as far as his room goes and as many times as he wants :/

plus, what stops law from putting Ban together that makes it impossible for him to move? like: cutting his arms and legs into hundred pieces and putting them randomly at one part of Bans body, should count as BFR...

@CinCameron20

how could he rip something off if his arms and legs are away?

has he done anything like this during battle? cutting / reattaching and immobilizing his foe like this?

RavenSupreme said:
has he done anything like this during battle? cutting / reattaching and immobilizing his foe like this?
he did it with vergo, he sliced him into pieces and put him on a fence in order to let him witness his last moments, he also took smokers heart and he could do it by Ban too, and than rip the heart apart with his hands forever, making it impossible for Ban to act with a constantly crushed heart :/

and if there is someone else living (even a animal) Law could switch Bans soul with the other victim >_<

^arent the limbs still "connected" to the body even with the victim leaving laws room?

that would mean only the cutting requires Ban inside the room while his severed body parts will stay on their own for all eternity :/

I mean, Ban ripping off his stumps would fix this problem, but if Law manages to get both of his arms and legs in quick succession, it's over.

GreatestSin said:
^arent the limbs still "connected" to the body even with the victim leaving laws room?

that would mean only the cutting requires Ban inside the room while his severed body parts will stay on their own for all eternity :/
That's what I was meaning. He can leave them there after he has done his technique. Sorry I was not being clear

Back