• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban One Punch Man wank

I just edited out this for the Verse page's summary:

"One Punch Man as the author stated is tend to have limitless strength, sensless for pain, faster than light speed about 0.28 munster, and enhanced durability and stamina with limitless potency. He was designed like that to be able to beat anybody who stands against him."

Ok, this is just getting ridiculous. The wank is now just getting annoying. Since we have rules about not wanking other verses in this site (YYH, Naruto, DB, TTGL, etc.), I think we should add One Punch Man to this list, ESPECIALLY Saitama.

What are your thoughts?

You guys really need to have your editing be less open to the "public" tbh

When you have clowns editing pages with uncited/uncitable garbage, you're doing yourselves a disservice by leaving this so accessible.

Unless wikia doesn't allow for a more "closed circle" for editing?

ChaosTheory123 said:
You guys really need to have your editing be less open to the "public" tbh
When you have clowns editing pages with uncited/uncitable garbage, you're doing yourselves a disservice by leaving this so accessible.

Unless wikia doesn't allow for a more "closed circle" for editing?
They do, but it's up to the admins to lock the pages.

Was thinking more like what the OBD wiki used to have on its original home server (would say what it has now, but we're not part of wiki/wikia now)

But sure, locking pages works too

I asked the Wikia staff if it was okay to lock all of the pages in the wiki back when I was doing all of the work in it (before I started promoting staff) and was getting increasingly close to a massive burnout.

They said that it was forbidden to do so. I do have a special function that can do it, but I am not allowed to use it.

Also, even if we did, we in the staff still don't have the manpower to do all of the necessary constant content revision work ourselves.

Btw: I blocked the troll.

Antvasima said:
I asked the Wikia staff if it was okay to lock all of the pages in the wiki back when I was doing all of the work on the wiki (before I started promoting staff) and was getting increasingly close to a massive burnout.
They said that it was forbidden to do so. I do have a special function that can do it, but I am not allowed to use it.

Also, we in the staff still don't have the manpower to do all of the revision work ourselves.

Btw: I blocked the troll.
Well, thank you for answering my question.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
We already locked Saitama's page, so why not?
Mainly because of editing Statistics which can get hard to keep track of I believe, while this is more obvious I guess

Back