• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Uryu is not a Fullbringer and was never classified as one. Ryuken was likening Fullbringers to Quincies because both are, at their core, humans with spiritual powers.
Ryuken didn't included himself if that was the "sole" reason behind that conversation. Orihime and Chad are both confirmed Fullbringers.

In the final arc, and especially considering the latest developments in the anime, shouldn’t Ichigo’s title in VSBW be something like “Soul King Ichigo” or “Soul King Candidate Ichigo”? Ichigo has achieved power surpassing that of the Soul King—he could easily one-shot Soul King Yhwach not once, but twice! This forced Yhwach to use Almighty to break Ichigo's Bankai before he even had a chance to use it. Moreover, in the anime, Ichibe refers to Ichigo as having become a “vessel” for the king’s power, indicating that he successfully completed that training.

Yet, despite all this, Ichigo has effectively become the Soul King without it being explicitly mentioned in the story. What do you all think about this potential title for him?

Is the Soul King’s dimension in Bleach a 6d realm?

After re-reading the final arc I found interesting information that this dimension may be in fact in a “higher dimension” scale.

The evidence is very compelling.

Maybe more like a Higher-dimensional space, because a 6D realm typically implies a space with six distinct dimensions of movement or influence. The Soul King Palace’s nature—while complex—does not explicitly fit the description of having six independent dimensions.

But I’ll make a thread on this in the future. We will see.

To be classified as a 6-dimensional (6D) realm, a space would need to encompass not only the traditional three spatial dimensions (length, width, height) but also additional dimensions that expand beyond these.

The characters in the royal realm, mainly Ichibei, have complex Interactions with Lower Dimensions with his powers, both Ichibei and Nimaiya have Multi-Dimensional Perception to know what is going on in the other dimensions. These are in addition to the usual three spatial dimensions would make 5.

Maybe more like a Higher-dimensional space, because a 6D realm typically implies a space with six distinct dimensions of movement or influence. The Soul King Palace’s nature—while complex—does not explicitly fit the description of having six independent dimensions.

bluds cooking something

Apple, if you bring forth tier 1 Bleach, I will lose my ******* mind

“If Yhwach is the ancestor of the group called Quincy, then the Reio itself is
the source of the Quincies’ powers. Whether the Reio left a child behind
before he was sealed away or the power shredded away from the Reio took
human shape and manifested itself, I do not know.” - CFYW light novel - Yhwach's origin
In the anime, we see that it is actually a combination of both speculations by Ichibei, which makes it even darker.

The Soul King, after being "killed/sealed," had his "sperm" in soul form choose a human woman in the world of the living. Whether that mother survived or died after childbirth is unknown, but it is likely that she died due to Yhwach's soul distribution powers upon contact. It's similar to how Jesus was born.

image.png

Someone said to me Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation in the first movie which is canon he said. And Yhwach has resistance to memory manipulation scaling from Orihime and "movie" Ichigo
Is that true ?
He also said Yama can control trilion of souls, does Yamamoto Bankai bring the body and soul of those that he killed ? wouldn't it destroy the balance of the Souls if it is true ?

Someone said to me Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation in the first movie which is canon he said. And Yhwach has resistance to memory manipulation scaling from Orihime and "movie" Ichigo
Is that true ?
He also said Yama can control trilion of souls, does Yamamoto Bankai bring the body and soul of those that he killed ? wouldn't it destroy the balance of the Souls if it is true ?
what if instead of passive reiatsu crush it was passive balls crush
images

Illusion Resistance for Byakuya thread:

Enjoy

Back