• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Something related to causal reversal and “immunity” to certain powers. If Ichigo is then Uryu is the anti. Ichigo leaps from fate to fate shattering it when it stands in his way, Uryu leaps from fate to fate undoing it when it stands in his way.

Something related to causal reversal and “immunity” to certain powers. If Ichigo is then Uryu is the anti. Ichigo leaps from fate to fate shattering it when it stands in his way, Uryu leaps from fate to fate undoing it when it stands in his way.
Kinda cringe not gonna lie, bro should just power up to negate the hax. /s

2ab15dc25b0b1cf8bc477724bedad47b.jpg

I thought that was a memory of the soul king or some thing showed to ichigo(cause pernida is SK arm), I mean yhwach seeing the past doesn’t really make sense, especially since the almighty is always stated to see all future’s and manipulate them.
Aren’t memories usually shown through someone’s eyes? We don’t have any knowledge of this being memories. We do know one thing, Ichibei used Pernida’s eyes to do this and Ichigo saw the past with Almighty eyes as well.

So basically, when Ryuken is describing Fullbringers, he mentions how they’re distinct from Shinigami, Hollow, and Quincy. And he explains that Orihime and Chad fit that “Fullbringer bill” (obviously), but what’s most interesting is that he says categorically speaking, Uryu fits the same bill as Orihime and Chad. Which is interesting when he just previously made a distinction between Quincy and Fullbringers.

The next point is that we know Uryu is “special”. Kubo says as much when he answers why Uryu is unaffected by Hollow corruption. And doubly so we know Uryu is super special when Yhwach and Jugram talk about him as a unique counter to Yhwach and the Almighty. Uryu was the only impure Quincy to survive the Auswahlen, and when he shoots the silver arrow, Yhwach doesn’t see it coming. This is interesting because the only things that have evaded Yhwach’s site before are pieces of the Soul King.

See where I’m going with this? It’s possible that Uryu, who is categorically similar to Fullbringers (people with pieces of the Soul King in them) and a blind spot to the Almighty (something attributed to beings that must be the Soul King) is in fact one of the pieces of the Soul King. To which Deceived and I speculate that Ichigo and Uryu may be the legs/feet of the Soul King. Given Kubo’s symbolism with feet and courage, and how Uryu and Ichigo are supposed to embody that by the end of the series, it makes sense. I feel like we might get a revelation in cour 4 about this tbh.
Yeah, I always believed Uryu was a second generation Fullbringer. Ryuken being a legit Quincy born with Fullbring powers. A piece of the Soul King. In the manga there is one panel that shows that similar to Orihime, Ryuken’s mom has a Hollow mark in her leg. Like she knew what Masaki was going through. Was she attacked by a Hollow while pregnant before Ryuken was born? In the anime such a scene doesn’t take priority.
0534-014.png

Last edited:
Back