• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Be patient I will cook
279F2AAFCCD3D90D1A91541429860BB8E64D3A19

I know this is said a lot, but genuinely, it just works, and is not explained.

Yes, but they can't all choose to go on a path that isn't their typical cycle.
No reason to believe it's even combat applicable then

It doesn't matter if they can choose how they reincarnate. Yhwach just has feats of negating that ability through absorption. Why does this even matter? It's not like he stops it by affecting the cosmology itself. It's just a function of the ability that characters who can reincarnate still get ****** by it and become apart of yhwach in death.

No reason to believe it's even combat applicable then

It doesn't matter if they can choose how they reincarnate. Yhwach just has feats of negating that ability through absorption. Why does this even matter? It's not like he stops it by affecting the cosmology itself. It's just a function of the ability that characters who can reincarnate still get ****** by it and become apart of yhwach in death.
This is true since those character don't have resistance to soul absorption.

Base yhwach scales to sz, above yamamoto and gremmy. He is way beyond anybody from naruto. And base yhwach outhaxes too

Does anyone remember the days when the characters were actually tiered to the feats and calc’s they would do? Instead of relying on one calc and multipliers to carry them from one of first arcs to the latest arc? I don’t have a problem with it but man how times can change lol

Depends on which tiers. I recall a time when TYBW Toshiro having a 7-B calc was considered an outlier. Then there was also the 7-A era where everyone and their mother was scaling to a 600ish megaton calc for Shikai Toshiro in SS. I kid you not, all Captain levels and anyone who scaled to them was 7-A all the way from Toshiro up to Yama and Aizen. Literally the personification of “the whole verse scales to a single feat”.

Base yhwach scales to sz, above yamamoto and gremmy. He is way beyond anybody from naruto. And base yhwach outhaxes too
Are Yamamoto and Gremmy 4-A or something? I, personally, like to incorporate the ol' Sage Mode multiplier into my Naruto scaling.

Back