• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That's how I got it:
Gremmy (planet+) ~ eyepatch shikai zaraki ~ Tybw base eyepatchless zaraki ~ kid zaraki >~ bankai unohana > safwy zaraki > azashiro's spear > sokyoku

Speed: anybody relative to renji should be casual FTL

Kaguya vs Kid Kenpachi is a very contentious match up depending on how you argue specifics. Personally, I think you can argue Kaguya could probably regenerate from that level of destruction with her Chakra, after which, she can teleport him to another dimension, which Kenpachi can't leave from since he doesn't know Senkaimon at that point in time, and just leave him there until SBA kicks in and she wins by a technical incapacitation, or by dropping an ETSO in that dimension and erasing him from existence.

I could also see you arguing that Kenpachi's level of destruction being too much for Kaguya's regeneration to handle, so any of his attacks would deal irreversible damage to her, and If you argue Kenpachi is substantially faster than her, he can blitz and kill her beyond her regeneration before she could react accordingly.

There is also Reiatsu Crush, which you have to account for when considering this debate as well.

Who do y'all think is the strongest Bleach character Himawari could fight and potentially defeat?
In like pure stats alone, she's prolly like between high tier Vollstandig Sternritter and Elite Sternritter. I'm not going to get into like soul hax debate and shenanigans, but characters in Bleach with far weaker stats have far better soul hax than Himawari. As far as like a named character, probably someone like Sklaverei enhanced Vollstandig Candice is like the caliber of character she can beat. That is if you think she's above V1 Karma Kawaki, if she's just like vaguely bijuu level (above base Kawaki which she concretely is), then any relevant SS arc character to top tier Espada character is going to face tank everything she has (depending on if you think Bijuu level is like 6-C or 6-A ish).

In like pure stats alone, she's prolly like between high tier Vollstandig Sternritter and Elite Sternritter. I'm not going to get into like soul hax debate and shenanigans, but characters in Bleach with far weaker stats have far better soul hax than Himawari. As far as like a named character, probably someone like Sklaverei enhanced Vollstandig Candice is like the caliber of character she can beat. That is if you think she's above V1 Karma Kawaki, if she's just like vaguely bijuu level (above base Kawaki which she concretely is), then any relevant SS arc character to top tier Espada character is going to face tank everything she has (depending on if you think Bijuu level is like 6-C or 6-A ish).
You talking about what's currently on the profiles btw?
Im fairly certain V1 Karma Code is like around 177 Exatons which is above any of the elites RN im terms of profiles.

How crazy, but supported by calculations. Still I'm impressed

Kinda expected that tbh. Unohana outskills Sakura to an actually kinda sad degree, hell even in Taijutsu/Hakuda I could argue she'd still destroy her. Plus she's stronger, faster, smarter, more haxxed, and hotter (not a real point just saying)

Can we use Chairzen in matches here (Muken Aizen who's strapped to a chair/fought the Reio monsters) and have them added?

He actually has combat feats, and can use most of his abilities, he's just tied to the chair.

It still takes away all his mobility. I don't think it should be added to his profile if the fight takes away such a huge facet of a character. He isn't able to dodge any attack and he is forced to just take it. That seems like a massive disadvantage.

It still takes away all his mobility. I don't think it should be added to his profile if the fight takes away such a huge facet of a character. He isn't able to dodge any attack and he is forced to just take it. That seems like a massive disadvantage.
There are plenty of characters who can't move. It doesn't mean anything for adding it to matches, you just have to explain that in the losses/victory section

There are plenty of characters who can't move. It doesn't mean anything for adding it to matches, you just have to explain that in the losses/victory section
I think that is because they are immobile by default. Aizen is not immobile by default. He is immobile only when in the chair, but that is a big disadvantage. It's like restricting RC imo, and matches with RC restricted are not added to profiles I'm pretty sure.

I think that is because they are immobile by default. Aizen is not immobile by default. He is immobile only when in the chair, but that is a big disadvantage. It's like restricting RC imo, and matches with RC restricted are not added to profiles I'm pretty sure.
Chairzen is immobile by default 🪑

All I'm doing is using a version of the character who has fought before in the manga. Just because that version is weaker than that characters best is not at all comparable to restricting RC, which is an ability, not a version.

There is no Chairzen key. There is TYBW key. Who is not immobile by default.
Yes.... I'm simply suggesting we use that key with the stipulation he's in the chair, which is a canon version of that key.

It's the same reason why we can use Shinigami Aizen (Soul Society before Hogyoku fusion) vs First Fusion Aizen (FKT who's fused with the hogyoku) despite there only being one key for base Aizen. You just stipulate these things in matches.

I already got the specs for it

Attack Potency: Varies, Galaxy Level when bonded with Aizen (Should have destructive power comparable to Aizen due to having his reiatsu)

Striking Strength: Varies, Galaxy Level when bonded with Aizen (Comparable to Aizen)

Durability: At least Galaxy Level (Capable of containing Aizen's reiatsu)

Speed: Immobile (is a chair) FTL attack speed with Aizen's Reiatsu (sniped the Royal Palace)

Range: Below Standard Melee Range normally, Varies depending on who's bound to it, thousands of kilomenters, possibly Interdimensional to Universal with Aizen.

Intelligence: Mindless (It's only a chair), Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius with Aizen (since Aizen is bound to it, the chair would be working alongside him)

Last edited:
Screenshot-2024-06-25-165137.jpg

Anyone know this dude's name? I may have heard it before but I genuinely forgot
Him busting a hollow's skull off with a palm strike was badass though
Edit: Nvm I found it. Ignore this comment

The thing is, Kaguya's immortal, he can't really kill her unless she's gone, reduced to atoms, and if he's hit with All-Killing Ash Bones, he'll start to decay rapidly. Also Portal.
Bleach chara can attacks and destroy your soul, Kaguya immortality is a no factor

I already got the specs for it

Atrack Potency: Varies, Galaxy Level when bonded with Aizen (Should have destructive power comparable to Aizen due to having his reiatsu)

Striking Strength: Varies, Galaxy Level when bonded with Aizen (Comparable to Aizen)

Durability: At least Galaxy Level (Capable of containing Aizen's reiatsu)

Speed: Immobile (is a chair) FTL attack speed with Aizen's Reiatsu (sniped the Royal Palace)

Range: Below Standard Melee Range normally, Varies depending on who's bound to it, thousands of kilomenters, possibly Interdimensional to Universal with Aizen.

Intelligence: Mindless (It's only a chair), Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius with Aizen (since Aizen is bound to it, the chair would be working alongside him)
the chair also has some degree of power null iirc lol
would be funny a profile, even if it will never happen

Kubo came out and said Iba is blind. How? Aizen used KS on him and Kira to pretend he was Momo and slash both of them. Did Kubo forgot Aizen said KS doesn’t work on blind like Tousen? And why does Iba have the eyes of the Soul King in Kubo’s drawing?

Back