• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Fullbring arc zaraki > shunsui
Are you kidding me, dude? There's no way Zaraki during the Fullbring arc is stronger than Shunsui. Kyoraku's Bankai would slice Zaraki's throat, game over for him. The same Zaraki was in tears when Unohana plunged her blade into his throat

If Zaraki's 'HAX' is to cut through everything, then honestly his 'HAX' sucks because he couldn't cut through Valkyrie's blade, while Toshiro managed to do it...

If I recall correctly, Bankai Zaraki even boosted Valkyrie, right?

Are you kidding me, dude? There's no way Zaraki during the Fullbring arc is stronger than Shunsui. Kyoraku's Bankai would slice Zaraki's throat, game over for him. The same Zaraki was in tears when Unohana plunged her blade into his throat
Well I don’t care about your headcanon. It's shunsui's own admission he can't even beat safwy zaraki. And safwy zaraki has better feats than shunsui all feats.

Well I don’t care about your headcanon. It's shunsui's own admission he can't even beat safwy zaraki. And safwy zaraki has better feats than shunsui all feats.
are you sur ? can you send me a link about shunsui's say Zaraki is stronger than him ?

If Zaraki's 'HAX' is to cut through everything, then honestly his 'HAX' sucks because he couldn't cut through Valkyrie's blade, while Toshiro managed to do it...

If I recall correctly, Bankai Zaraki even boosted Valkyrie, right?
Gerard gets resistance to his hax. 🤓

are you sur ? can you send me a link about shunsui's say Zaraki is stronger than him ?

9zv9k8A.png

RAatlOU.png

???

Almost certain that

A. TBYW Mayuri is far stronger than he was Pre timeskip

B. The Kenpachi he stabbed through was heavily weakened, like Pernida evolved and nearly killed Kenpachi with a single attack so it's unquantifiable to even try and downscale him from Kenpachi tbh

deadass lmfaoo

"The kenpachi is the always the strongest, he even surpasses the senior captains"

"Azashiro's so strong his bankai basically lets him spam planet busting attacks like it's nothing and has a spear beyond even the sogyoku which Zaraki just casually beat"

"Hikone is like this SK candidate transcendent level being who only Base Kenpachi level at best"

"Ikimikidomoe ate a SK fragment but Shikai Kenny one shot him cause he's a wimp"

"Kenpachi can destroy the concept of death"

"Kenpachi is up there with Ichigo and Aizen"

Like bro **** OFF Narita lmao

"The kenpachi is the always the strongest, he even surpasses the senior captains"

"Azashiro's so strong his bankai basically lets him spam planet busting attacks like it's nothing and has a spear beyond even the sogyoku which Zaraki just casually beat"

"Hikone is like this SK candidate transcendent level being who only Base Kenpachi level at best"

"Ikimikidomoe ate a SK fragment but Shikai Kenny one shot him cause he's a wimp"

Narita glazes him almost as much as Gege glazes Sukuna. Almost..... Mr. "Still holding back even though I'm like 2 feet in the grave with no RCT or DE"

That hikone and ikodidomoe pissed me off like they add potential

I think what's really funny is that Kubo said that Narita portrayed Kenpachi's strength well, and even praised Narita for noticing Kenpachi's hidden strength/potential (or something like that)) during Spirits are Forever with You.

When was that stated? I haven't read Spirits are Forever with You, so I might've just missed it.

This needs to be updated:

Uryu is able to use the shadows to teleport across the battlefield from Yhwach's castle to BG9's and Cang Du's location in the same dimension. Jugram uses shadows to teleport from the top part of Yhwach's castle to the lowest part where Uryu and Ichigo are talking about the Gate of the Sun scene. It also acts like a portal as Ichigo mentioned against Ebern saying is not like the "portal" that Arrancars use.

Updated version:

What do you guys think?

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_Portal_Creation#articleComments

This needs to be updated:

Uryu is able to use the shadows to teleport across the battlefield from Yhwach's castle to BG9's and Cang Du's location in the same dimension. Jugram uses shadows to teleport from the top part of Yhwach's castle to the lowest part where Uryu and Ichigo are talking about the Gate of the Sun scene. It also acts like a portal as Ichigo mentioned against Ebern saying is not like the "portal" that Arrancars use.

Updated version:

What do you guys think?

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_Portal_Creation#articleComments
Seems solid. I guess Uryu is an Organization XIII member now.

Ironic then that it ends up lining up with how the scaling blogs turned out lmao(in terms of Kenpachi>Shunsui at least)
The scaling on this site is a little wonky honestly. You have Renji who has a justification that he can fight Kenpachi equally yet Kenpachi has a justification he can fight Yhwach, so Renji can potentially fight Yhwach even though he couldn’t beat Bazz B and his scaling doesn’t show it?

The scaling on this site is a little wonky honestly. You have Renji who has a justification that he can fight Kenpachi equally yet Kenpachi has a justification he can fight Yhwach, so Renji can potentially fight Yhwach even though he couldn’t beat Bazz B and his scaling doesn’t show it?
Pretty sure is Base Kenpachi vs Bankai Renji

It's also weird how many characters scale to master level from fighting Ichigo, yet Ichigo has no description on his swordsmanship at all, like, no feats whatsoever, which I plan to fix once my first CRT gets resolved

Back