• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Unohana should be way above gin in every way. Kenpachis > rest of the captains excluding aizen, yamamoto may be. People tend to overlook zaraki managed to beat exhausted unohana and no eyepatch zaraki should be stronger than eyepatch shikai zaraki . What funny is pre training zaraki would suffice against captains and her bankai makes things worst with deadly offense and defense at the same time.
Unohana stomps gin in base.

@Arc7Kuroi waiting for your Unohana downscaling from zaraki.

According to MoN dangai is low 2C ı'm sure on that cause of many things for example If we accept just planets are moving so ss and living world covered dark fully and the planet's would crush and bla bla I can count other things but for now thesee enough
Planet? That's nonsense.

Low 2C doesn't create inconsistencies, these are kenpachis and only shinigami from soul society who potentially scales to them are aizen and yamamoto. Though I would treat dangai feat as reatsu hax + range rather than AP

Planet? That's nonsense.

Low 2C doesn't create inconsistencies, these are kenpachis and only shinigami from soul society who potentially scales to them are aizen and yamamoto. Though I would treat dangai feat as reatsu hax + range rather than AP
Yeah I try to explain why say thesee are planet is wrong. If we assume they are planet and they will collide We encounter some logical inconsistencies. I wrote some of them above. There are no tides on Earth and stars can still be seen from Earth. The city or the world does not become completely dark. These are evidence that entire dimensions, not individual planets, travel.sure I can continue count but for now that's

No Cour 3 trailer yet, huh
Worth pointing out that on average the cour trailers for TYBW come out on the back half of the month(of the last three,two came out in the last 5 days of a month)
There's a chance the cour 3 trailer will be released at the end of nexth month to match up with the last cour 2 trailer.

So Urahara with prep got that Batman rep?
You win

giphy.gif

The only person in the verse that I've never seen Urahara fanboys say he wins against is Aizen, and that's because Aizen is relative to Urahara in intelligence and is WAYYYY stronger.
Despite that, prep time is a factor that's completely ignored when arguing for Aizen.
7be21301a61675e3bd07e6bcfc5e041b.jpg

Back