• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

9zv9k8A.png

RAatlOU.png
wait BBS is canon to the manga? or is it used as extra evidence?

Yeah. I think those things need justifications.
1. Stamina: weaker characters can fight for several days.
2. Experpert swordsman
3. Expert h2h

Ichigo P & A needs rework. I mean abilities should be listed in some organized manner
That's what I'm currently working on, including giving an in-depth description on why Ichigo scales to Master Swordsman since some characters who are scale from him (Renji, Ulquiorra, etc...), then give Gin Master since he kept up with him + his feat of killing a third seat as a child, Give Ichigo Expert H2H by upscaling from Tatsuki and the lieutenant feat, give more context on his Analytical Prediction, and, most importantly, update his intelligence because I have plans to move up both his general and combat intelligence to the next tier because some of the shit Ichigo does aren't gifted feats.

Also a bunch of other stuff like acrobatics, enhanced heat resistance (current CRT), and other stuff. Oh, and FINALLY I'm gonna rank Toshiro's intel because how tf doesn't he have a proper rating yet? Planning on giving him either Genius or at least Genius

Last edited:
Also a bunch of other stuff like acrobatics, enhanced heat resistance (current CRT), and other stuff. Oh, and FINALLY I'm gonna rank Toshiro's intel because how tf doesn't he have a proper rating yet? Planning on giving him either Genius or at least Genius

just an arrangement of his powers and abilities, Notable Techniques and citations

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ReaperAndBlues/Ichigo_Kurosaki_(Intelligence_Rework)

Here's my work for Ichigo so far. To sum up the changes, it has the Heat Resistance granted by his Quincy Physiology (which is close to being accepted), description on his swordsmanship, further look into his Analytical Prediction, added Info Analysis because of him completely disecting how Gin's Bankai worked (in terms of what he experienced), along with his ability to look into the hearts of the people he fights through their swords like how he did with Aizen, and finally, revamped and upgraded his intelligence from Above Average in General, Gifted in combat, to Gifted in general, Genius in combat

I'm planning on making the changes in waves because me and KillerNerd are working on a few other profiles (I'm really, really interested in brewing up a Toshiro profile soon) and also I don't want this to become like the DB CRTs where there are like 7-8 of them going at once, so I started off with the Blut update since it's the least controversial and the simplest of changes I want to make.

New BTW Profile

Last one more profile is pending gonna try to finish that within this week after that I'm done. No more characters who deserves any profiles from this series.

Back